𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧

Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see
Do you see it clearer
Or are you deceived
In what you believe

The following weeks were difficult.

Though the weather was warming up with the beginning of summer, Malfoy Manor stayed cold and cruel on the inside. Draco was home for the holiday, and Narcissa and Lucius were eager to dote on him. Katherine was left alone for most of the day while the parents took their son out to do shopping or walks along the garden. Her evenings were spent with the family, and her nights were spent mostly alone.

She knew that she wasn't purposefully being ignored. The Malfoys put family over everything, and at the end of the day Katherine wasn't a Malfoy. And she never would be, much to her dismay. She wasn't Lucius's wife or Draco's mother. She wasn't Narcissa. In fact, everyone outside of the family saw her as Mr. Lucius Malfoy's attentive, undoubtedly homewrecking assistant. Inside, she was his mistress, his sugar baby, his darling little dove.
In turn he was her protector. She needed him more than ever, in this new age of her pledging alliance to the evils of the Dark Lord. Luckily, nothing was really being planned so it less of a worry for the summer.

Her and Draco were constantly at each other's throats-whenever his parents weren't around of course. Katherine never thought one child could have so many issues. She didn't really do anything to him, but for some reason he hated her. So. Fucking. Much. In fact, she felt like everything he did was a plot to ruin her. In the mornings he would only speak to Lucius and Narcissa during breakfast, ignoring any attempts Katherine made to have any type of discussion. Then he would beg his parents to take him somewhere for the day (emphasizing the fact he did not want Katherine to go along with them). He would spend the entire day with them, and when they arrived home it would be so late for any late-night antics. Lucius would come into Katherine's room and leave a small gift from the day, mostly jewelry or fancy chocolates or new shoes.

But she didn't want jewelry and strawberries covered in gold-flaked chocolate. She wanted Lucius. She wanted his hands to run up her waist, his fingertips to brush against her clavicle, his ringed fingers to press themselves into her neck. She missed him, she missed his longing gaze, the way he knew how to find all of the right spots at all the right angles. But she knew that, especially now with Draco home, the occasion and time for the two to go at each other was limited.

If a seductress was what she was viewed as, a seductress is what she would be. The summer holidays were almost over, and Katherine and Lucius had slept with each other no more than 3 times in the three month holiday. It was the night before Draco had to head back to school, and Katherine was determined to get her way. Narcissa had taken Draco out for the evening, leaving her and Lucius alone in the manor. Tossing her sheer black robe on top of a wine colored teddy, she headed into the master bedroom. There she spotted Lucius sitting at his desk reading a book, his glasses resting at the tip of his nose. Prowling behind him, she stood quietly until he noticed her.

"You've been ignoring me, Luci." She hummed, her long finger twirling a ringlet of her hair. "Ever since Draco got home I've been put on the back burner. You go out all day with your family and come home so tired from the day's frolics that I end up ignored. Half of the time I end up having to pleasure myself at night to the thought of you fucking me." She was behind Lucius now, her hands skillfully moving to massage his clothed shoulders.

"Katherine I did not intend to be so neglectful. I'll make it up to you." Lucius responded as he stifled a groan, the woman behind him unknotting his shoulders just to his liking. Katherine stopped her work for a second, tsking quietly to herself.
"Aw, but I've been so lonely and desperate for you the past few days. And no one is home...we can fuck on every surface in the manor as many times as we want." she purred.