Battle Training!

The morning began like normal with all of the family members rising early to have breakfast before they started their day.

Even though Tenko and Touya didn't live in the same house anymore, they still rose at the same time. They could rise later since they didn't start patrols that early in the morning, but they always rose at the same time as always. Back at their shared apartment, they had eggs and bacon. Tenko was in charge of breakfast most of the time since Touya had started to pick up the burn curse from their dad.

Back at their home, Inko and Rei were helping each other prepare breakfast for everyone using what they had in the pantry. Most of the time it was cereal, juice, and fruit on the side. But today, they were cooking up some pancakes as well.

Hisashi was there over the computer screen like most mornings since he started to live in Tokyo. His bedhead took up most of the screen because of his curly hair that would not be tamed. He watched the two mothers work hard in the kitchen while gathering his things over the computer. And when everything is settled down, he would start eating breakfast at the same time as them to feel like he was there at the table with them.

While they began to cook, the children started to make their way out of their rooms. Natsuo was still in his pajamas when he arrived first because he always ate before he dressed up for the day. Fuyumi followed after with a simple cardigan over a sundress for her job.

Himiko came out last in her UA school uniform with her hair styled down. She yawned loudly when she walked slowly into the kitchen.

Rei glanced up at Himiko to greet her while Inko studied the pancakes to find the right time to flip, "Morning, Himiko. Did you sleep well?"

Himiko bobbed her head while she yawned. "I had a nice dream. I don't remember what it was about, but I had a vampire girlfriend which was cool."

"That does sound cool," Natsuo replied with a smile.

Himiko paused in thought before turning her attention to the fridge. She hummed while she opened the fridge door to grab something from the bottom shelf in her special spot. She pulled out a vial of blood in a ziplock labeled with Natsuo's name.

They learned through the years that Himiko's quirk had a few drawbacks on her when she didn't consume blood. So all of the family members donate their blood with little vials to keep in the fridge just for her. Fuyumi also knows of a cafe that caters towards quirks like Himiko's, so Himiko would get pig blood infused desserts when Fuyumi passed by the cafe on the way home from her job.

"That sounds like a nice dream. I think I dreamed something about a zombie apocalypse. Himiko started to sing that one zombie love song in my dream which woke me up fast."

Himiko sipped from the vial, regaining the color in her cheeks. She smirked, "That does sound like something I would do."

"I got new stickers to encourage good behavior for the new school year. I have my sophisticated pointer," Fuyumi said while running her fingers over the retractable pointer. She always wanted one of them. She always checked herself over in the morning before eating breakfast and after to make sure everything was in place. "Also, I packed everyone's lunches ahead of time last night. I better not hear that any of you skipped out on eating everything in those bentos. I mean it."

Himiko looked back to the fridge, "Oh, that's why I saw so many bentos. Thanks, sis!"

Natsuo hummed with a mouthful of pancakes. He swallowed down the pancakes before asking, "What are you having for breakfast, dad?"

"I have some toast and blueberries. I also have some leftover smoothie I got last night," Hisashi punctuated with a loud slurp from a styrofoam cup. "Those pancakes look delicious."