The Daily Life of Loving Parents

Rei did not expect that her life would end up going this way when she had first met Midoriya Hisashi. She didn't expect she would be a parent to even more children.

She was despairing over the fact that she had hurt her son which made her hurt her own family by being forced to leave and go to a mental hospital. And then she was alone at the hospital with strangers trying to talk with her about her actions in her life.

Then one day, a lawyer named Midoriya Hisashi came into her room with a promise to let her kids get out of the abusive household she left them behind in. After that, all she received was nothing but kindness. She was given letter after letter and multiple small gifts from her children that were waiting for her. All at once, she was even more motivated to get better.

As time went on and her children got older, they visited her room to tell her good news and life dotes on their own lives. She heard about how her oldest son was becoming a hero. How her daughter wanted to be a teacher. And how her son, Natsuo, was doing great in his sports teams at his school. She still remembers when Shoto visited with the scar over his beautiful eye and how he didn't once blame her for that day.

And now she was living in the same house as her family with her daughter and her youngest son held close while her two older sons were living away from the house. She cooked and cleaned about the same amount as Inko.

As Inko worked during the day in a separate room, Rei was tasked with completing a small list of work each day. All she had to do was clean up a small bit around the house and get groceries for future cooking plans.

Rei put on a wide brim hat, put on her shoes at the door, and slung a tote bag over her shoulder. She called out to Inko, "I'm going to get groceries. Text me if you forgot anything!"

"Be safe, Rei!" Inko called out from the room.

Without waiting, Rei exited the door with the purpose to find every item that they needed.  She traveled down the stairs with practiced ease and started walking toward the convenience store to pick up small things. Rei would go to the street market, but she doesn't like to go without Inko or one of the kids with her.

Rei walked inside the convenience store, heading straight for the door section to pick up some milk in the refrigerated section along with several bottles of yogurt drinks. She picked up several boxes of flavored chocolate-covered sticks for all of the children. And she picked up several melon buns for herself and Inko to share along with strawberry steamed cake and red bean rice cakes. Rei picked out a box of jasmine tea along with sweet cream sandwiches for a light lunch for her and Inko.

"Hello, Miss."

Rei froze at the words that came right near her. Slowly, she turned to see a child at her side that was pointing at the milk in front of her.

"I'm on an errand from my mom to get milk," the young boy said, reaching out his hand and grasping at the air. "Can you please get me the strawberry milk?"

Rei exhaled as she brought down a carton for the child who thanked her quickly before toddling off to the cashier at the front.

The basket was almost full by the end of her shopping trip as she walked through to get packaged meat along with trays of fresh fruit and vegetables. Rei picked up a few cups of instant noodles just in case before heading to the cashier to pay for them.

When she was done paying, she stuffed her groceries in the giant tote bag on her shoulder and walked out of the store to head back home.

As she walked back, she ignored everyone walking past her just to get back to her home with a load of groceries.