USJ Final

Himiko was in the middle of class when it happened, when all of the heroes at UA were called down to the USJ.

"All teachers report to the USJ. There has been a breach and villains are attacking Class 1-A. I repeat, all teachers report to the USJ," Nedzu announced over the intercom.

"Study hall from here on out. I place the class president and Vice President in charge of the class. Lunch Rush will supervise all of you," their teacher said with authority in their tone.

"No, I can't," Himiko shook her head to herself as soon as their teacher exited the room, running down the hall.

Himiko's friend tapped her shoulder, making her turn towards her, "Are you okay?"

"No," Himiko answered. She looked at the girl behind her. "My brothers are in there."

Himiko searched out the window, her eyes finding a spot in the grass where Izuku had parked his motorbike.

If she was able to sneak out of the class, she could ride his motorbike to the USJ herself. Would she be breaking a lot of rules? Yes, but she would be able to get there for her brothers.

She waited for a brief moment before striding her way to the door, announcing that she was going to the bathroom over her shoulder. If she could travel around the way to where the teachers were going, she could sneak out into the outside and get the bike waiting for her.

'I'm coming. Just hold on,' she thought to herself, trying to reassure herself that she would be there to help her brothers before anything could happen. Her mind frantically tried to comfort her that her brothers were perfectly safe.

Vlad King ran right into her when she was heading the same way. "And where are you going?"

Himiko swayed on her feet, "The bathrooms."

"The bathroom is not this way," Vlad King said. "And you would know that since you are already in your second year, Midoriya."

"My brothers are at the USJ. They need help," Himiko said with a fierce tone, tying to look around him.

Vlad King frowned, "Midoriya Himiko."

"I can't just stick around and do nothing while my brothers are out there," Himiko stood her ground.

"I know that," Vlad King assured hurriedly, glancing behind him in the direction he had to head in. "I have been your homeroom teacher, so I know exactly how you are. I wouldn't forget one of the Midoriya children so easily."

Himiko was easily swayed, frowning at the teacher who has guided her and tutored her when she needed help.

"Look, Midoriya, I promise that I will bring them back to you safe using all the strength I have," Vlad King promised, putting his hand on her shoulder to try and give her any comfort.

Himiko tried not to pay attention to how he worded it. How he didn't promise to bring them back unharmed. "Okay, just bring them back."

"It's my responsibility as a hero," Vlad King nodded back at her before running to the exit to head straight to the USJ as soon as he could.

Himiko sighed, digging the toe of her shoes into the hallway ground. She waited for a moment before heading into the actual direction of the bathroom. She could only hope that both her brothers were looking out for each other.

But if her brothers were actually hurt, she would go past the heroes and go hunting down the ones responsible no matter what villain she had to face.

When she got back to class, she saw that her friend had placed a few candies on her desk to cheer her up despite the worries running through her mind. She thanked her before slamming down on her chair to wait it out with the rest of the class, hoping that they will be okay.