Grading Papers and Stopping Purse Thieves

Aizawa didn't know what to think of the Midoriya family when he first moved in next door with his oldest friend Hizashi.

And as he kept coming across the Midoriya family, he could only describe them as a family of stray, feral kittens that keep popping up even when he has never fed them.

He especially didn't know it would end up with several of the feral kittens ending up being his students.

And Aizawa didn't know he would end up coparenting a black cat that he found on patrol with Hizashi.

And yet here they were, with their cat, Luna, napping on the cat tower in the corner while they graded homework. Well, it was more like Hizashi was scheduling out his lesson plan for the next two weeks while listening to music while he graded several worksheets from his class.

He sighed, rubbing his forehead as he clutched tight onto his red pen. Sometimes the kids surprise him with their answers. He really wants to think that Ashido and Kaminari were somehow sleep deprived during the test to come up with the answers on their worksheets.

Aizawa readjusted his hair into a more tighter ponytail when his black hair started to spill out of the tie. He heard Hizashi typing behind him on his laptop with his headphones on.

Aizawa looked up from his papers to check on his old friend. "Hizashi, why are you planning out a playlist now?"

"Because!" Hizashi answered loudly. He slipped the headphones off one of his ears as he continued to explain. "It gives me a good idea on what type of vibe I want to go with that night." Hizashi paused to gesture exaggeratedly with his hands. "Will it be chill and cozy night? Or a loud dance party that stays awake until 3 A.M.?"

Hizashi gestured at his laptop screen with a small grin, "Plus, planning out things like this gives me more time to look at more music from local artists so I can decide if I want to feature them in my show."

"What's that like?" Aizawa asked, turning his attention to the lines of song titles on the screen.

"Well... it's a mixed bag," Hizashi shrugged, leaning back from his laptop. "Some of them really fit the vibe. But others are... not exactly the best."

Aizawa was about to continue the conversation since he was curious about how horrible the music was when the doorbell rang. He threw a glance at Hizashi before rising to his feet to check on who it was. He opened the door to find Midoriya Fuyumi staring back at him with a pleading look.

"I ran out of stickers," Fuyumi looked at them with an urgent expression written across her face. "Do you have any to spare?"

Midoriya Fuyumi. He didn't know much about the young lady apart from the fact that she was the oldest sister of his most memorable students. He also knew that was a kindergarten teacher instead of pursuing heroics like five out of six of her siblings.

And yet, she was outside their door like a normal neighbor asking for sugar. But instead of sugar, she was asking for stickers.

"I don't have—" Aizawa started to say before Hizashi jumped up from his seat.

"Which kind do you need?" Hizashi asked, placing his laptop on the couch cushion and placing his headphones on top of it.

"I teach children, so any kind of stickers from the encouragement ones or the kind with heroes or animals," Fuyumi explained quickly, gesturing with her hands while her glasses slowly slid down her nose. With a huff, she pushed them back up. "Anything will work."

"Got it!" Hizashi snapped his fingers while a grin grew on his face. "You are lucky I have so many for my classes. I have all kinds of cool ones!"

"I still don't see why you have so many of them," Aizawa commented while Hizashi made his way