The Start of UA

"So... she puked?"

"In a plastic bag, not in your helmet. Don't worry."

"Ah," Shoto replied, looking into the inside of his helmet to double check. "I'm just surprised they let you in with the bike in the beginning."

"I got permission for it, so it's still fair," Izuku commented, swinging a leg over his bike. "Do you want to share your entrance exam?"

"I will when we get home so everybody can hear about it. Well, after yours though. Your story sounds more interesting than what I did," Shoto replied while fixing his helmet.

Izuku shrugged before asking, "Do you know how many points you got?"

Shoto shook his head while situating himself behind his brother. Izuku threw a look over his shoulder before flipping down the visor on his helmet. With a step on the gas, he took off from the school.

*

"... And then the nurse came over after all of that to heal everybody. Then I just came home with Shoto. That's it," Izuku finished.

"Hmm, I remember those robots. Fricking couldn't get past them," Himiko commented while Touya and Tenko nodded sympathetically. The robots were easy for them, but they weren't expecting the surprise points that came from a hidden part of the test.

Fuyumi furrowed her brows, "Then how did you get in?"

Himiko chimed in, "Oh, you'll see when you get the acceptance letter."

"How was your day at the entrance exam, Shoto?" Their dad asked from the video cam. He wished to come home in about a week or two to be in time for the acceptance letter opening when it came in.

"Oh. It's my turn.. well..."

*

Shoto started running as soon as the announcer yelled 'Go!'. He rushed towards where the robot obstacles would be, glaring straight at them as soon as they came into view. It was three robots in a row down the fake city street.

He looked around, surveying the area quickly to make sure no one was on the street before letting his ice soar down the street.

The robots froze in place, the ice crept up until it covered the whole entire giant robot. He nodded before freezing a whole line in front of him, skating across the street to find other robots. The next time he saw another four robots down a fake city street, he used a huge fire blast while skating underneath their legs quickly. The robots were half melted onto each other as Shoto took down another street.

"I wonder why I haven't heard Bakugo screaming yet. I was sure that I would hear his whining scream by now," Shoto mumbled while he continued to skate across the pavement.

Shoto spotted a boy with purple hair styled almost like a troll doll trying to help out a kid to get to the sidewalk. He looked closer to see that they were limping, it seemed that the participant hurt their ankle.

He approached the other participant, "Hey, do you need some help?"

The purple haired kid looked over to him, "Yeah, thanks."

Shoto nodded before taking the other kid's arm and placing it around his own shoulder. Together, he helped the purple haired kid guide the injured one to the sidewalk. They helped lower him to the ground before Shoto ran off to take care of any robots in the area.

*

"And I just kept burning or freezing robots until they called time." Shoto finished to the listening ears of his family.