Fuyumi & Natsuo

Fuyumi had made sure that everyone had left with their bentos filled with food especially Natsuo since he had a bad habit of forgetting about them. She finished up her breakfast that both mothers had cooked which was blueberry pancakes. She even ate some strawberry yogurt with it as well as a cup of cold milk.

And after the kids are gone for their high school, Fuyumi headed off on her bike to the elementary school she works at. She waved to both mothers and her brother before she took off on her bike. Her bike was almost the same as Inko's with a basket at the front to hold her school items, but it was a nice white color instead of Inko's turquoise.

She biked away down the street with all her stuff inside the basket including the graded papers she did last night if everyone's homework. Everything was going right. She left a little late which must mean that the other teachers including the new one would be there waiting along with most of the children.

But a bit of trouble ran into her when a gust of wind blew by which caused some of her papers to fly straight up into the sky over the street. Fuyumi watched in horror, immediately stopping her bike to see where the papers would go. If she could make it, she would grab those papers.

Her students probably wouldn't care, but she would! She even got little stickers to put on their graded assignments to encourage them further!

She grabbed the handles of her bike as she started to walk fast or job backward to where the wind was blowing her student's papers.

"No, no, no," Fuyumi chanted.

But then all of a sudden a figure of blue and white passed right by her at an incredible speed. The wind caused the papers to change direction and go even a little higher. But the disappointment didn't last long before the figure is mostly white armor jumped up to grab the papers from flying away even more.

She watched as she finally recognized who the pro hero was. Ingenium landed in the alleyway because of the force of his jump. He stumbled slightly on his legs while clutching the papers in his hands.

Fuyumi guessed it might have been the force of his arm engines or the fact he doesn't want to be crowded with fans that he landed in the alleyway. Either way, it doesn't seem anyone has noticed yet that a pro hero had just jumped up on the street and disappeared into the alleyway yet. She walked over to the entrance of the alleyway, pulling her bike beside her as she walked in to meet the pro hero halfway.

Ingenium walked up to her to stand behind a dumpster to try to not catch anyone's attention. He tidied them up against the chest plate of his hero suit before handing them to her. "I'm guessing these belong to you, Miss?"

"Yes, thank you so much, Ingenium," Fuyumi nodded, placing the papers underneath her items in the basket to keep them there. "I had no idea that you patrol this close to the area."

"Yeah, just for now," Ingenium explained. He gestured over his shoulder to point in the direction behind him. "I'm working with the backdraft agency near here. I was on the way there when I couldn't help but stop since you seemed like you needed a bit of help getting your papers back."

"Ahh, interesting. That makes sense since you normally patrol near Hosu and not Musutafu," Fuyumi responded.

"Ohh, you recognize my patrol. A fan of mine?" Ingenium asked, leaning against the alleyway wall.

Fuyumi chuckled, "I'm familiar with a few hero's patrols since my brothers are pro heroes. They tell me about others sometimes when they work with certain ones during their patrols. They have talked about you before."

Ingenium rubbed the back of his neck with his glove. His helmet moving a bit at the scratching movement, "All good things I hope?"

Fuyumi nodded with a calm smile. "They are good judges of character. I trust their opinion of everyone especially you. Don't worry, they like you and the way you work."