Touya's Time at UA

Touya walked up to the gate of UA for the entrance exam. He wore an old thrifted shirt and black gym shorts for the second part of the exam, the physical one. He spent time going over and studying for the written exam with his mothers Inko and Rei. Izuku tried to help as well, giving his insight on how to use his quirk in the physical exam.

He was swarmed with hugs of encouragement when he tried to make it to UA without being late. He still remembers, fresh in his mind, the calls of his family as they waved him off.

"Bye, Nii-Chan!" Shoto called out after him, shouting while waving at him excitedly.

Touya smiled as he headed to the written exam, he knew he had to make it in. He has the support of his family lifting his spirits up. He ran his hands through his newly dyed black hair which had little navy highlights in them. He was glad he also had support for dying his hair, so he would get rid of the remnants of their old bastard father.

After an hour, Touya was released from the classroom. He sighed, stretching out his arms over his head. He hoped that he did good enough, he was always bad with calculus and it was practically all over that math portion. He lazily followed after the hero potentials into the huge auditorium where they were taking their seats.

He chose a chair near the door as he listened to the announcer list the obstacles. Which was robots, huge robots. What did he get himself into?

After a few minutes of listening to the announcer droning on, it was finally time to start the physical exam for the heroics exam.

"And start!" The announcer yelled out after the countdown. Touya was the first to run, getting a head start among the rest of the others.

When the first one-pointer robot came up, he reared back and let loose a controlled stream of blue fire. In less than a few scones, the robot was partially melted and was unable to work anymore. "Okay, that's one point," Touya mumbled to himself.

He didn't know how much time has passed already, but he was trying to get as much robots as he could with his fire. One after another, he tried to get track of how many points. "I think I'm at 40 something? God, I don't know."

"Sweet niblets, help!"

Touya looked over at the cry to see a boy with a cowboy hat on. The boy's legs seemed to be stuck under a huge chunk of metal that was from the robots. He rushed forward to help get him out from under the huge piece of fallen robot debris.

"Hold still," Touya demanded, getting under the piece just enough to let his legs slide through. "Go! Go!"

The boy schooled his legs out from under just in time before Touya completing let go of the debris. He just finished helping the boy get to his feet when the buzzer went off, signaling that their time was over.

"Times is up!" The announcer called, he didn't know who it was,but they didn't seem thrilled to be announcing. Touya took a deep breath and turned to the boy he just met.

He asked, "You okay?"

The boy took off his hat with a smile, "I am! Thank you so much."

"No problem. It's what a hero would do." Touya replied, returning the smile.

*

It was almost a week since he took the entrance exam. He was still worrying about the amount of points he scored. Was it enough? Did he make it in? What happens if he didn't?

Hisashi was there in the couch with him. It was the weekend, so Hisashi traveled to spend it with his family since there wasn't much work to do. Since he started working there, the workload has gotten easier to carry. He placed a hand on Touya's shoulder with a calm smile. "I'm sure you got in. I'm sure of it."