"I do not have a crush"

After an eventful extended weekend, it was time for school to go back into session. After breakfast, Hisashi left with Touya, Tenko and Natsuo to get them back to their respective places before he settled back into his home in Tokyo.

So Shoto and Izuku had to face school again after the break in only a few days ago. And safe to say, both of them were not excited about it, Shoto more than Izuku.

"I hate how everyone knows about our class now. You heard them talking when we were at the red light, didn't you?"

Izuku nodded with an unsteady smile at the reminder. When stopped at a red light, they could hear from the television in the window and the people walking down the street were all about the freshman class of U.A. encountering villains within their first week. "Yeah. I get why they have the attention on us. But let's hope that this blows by quickly and we can get back to a relaxing school experience."

*

"The sports festival has been moved up so now it will commence in two weeks from now," Aizawa announced to the classroom.

Shoto facepalmed then slowly turned to see his brother with his hands covering his face. He held back a small snicker as he remembered what his brother had said earlier that day.

Other than that, the classes went by without a problem after the announcement until it was lunch. When it was time for lunch, all anyone could talk about was the incoming festival.

"Too bad you can't bring your motorbike into it," Shoto said as they waited in the lunch line. "Can you imagine using it?"

Izuku laughed, "When it's time to fight, it's just some person with me waiting on my motorbike on the other side. And I just chase after them until they go across the line. That sounds so stupid."

After the two got their separate lunches provided by Lunch Rush, they both glanced towards the tables. Izuku looked around the room with his lunch tray in his hands, "Now come on. Let's find somewhere to sit, like with Uraraka and Iida. They're pretty nice to us. They aren't like the classmates we had before."

"What happens if they turn out to be like them?" Shoto lowered his voice when he asked, a seriousness burning deep within his mismatched eyes. "Or any of our classmates?"

Shoto stared at his brother as Izuku flinched at the reminder. How their peers had treated him poorly because of his quirklessness while Shoto was untouched and praised like Bakugo. And even though Shoto kept trying his hardest to stop any bullying he saw, it did nothing to stop the incidents that happened during class.

"Then we move tables and ignore them. Simple as that," Izuku shrugged. He looked towards the table with the class president. "Who knows? Maybe this place will actually surprise us. Plus, it's only our second week. We don't know everybody in our class that much."

"Aside from those two," Shoto replied as they approached the table with the brown haired girl and the blue haired boy. Uraraka waved at them until they both were seated with the two at the lunch table. He looked to find his brother waving back happily as Iida looked up and started to wave at them by chopping his hand in the air.

After lunch, they were all resting in their homeroom before their next class started. It wasn't until before the bell rang when all of them headed to the door that the6 saw a crowd of people blocking their way.

"Great, you know what we look like. Now move it, extras," Bakugo said with a scoff. His comment made Shoto look towards Izuku dramatically because of his classic behavior. Izuku stifled a laugh as he saw the class present try to carefully and respectfully make his way to the front.

"Don't call people extras! That is extremely rude," Iida shouted out near the back of the classroom.

Yoarashi yelled strongly, "I AGREE! We should all work towards being remarkable students that are respectful towards each other!"