Settling into New Territory

Hisashi was glad that they had already finished moving into the new house before the court trial even began. Which gave them more time to move the siblings into their new place with ease. Hisashi and the help of some of his friends moved the clothes from out of their traditional house to the new house where they will stay. He didn't want them to go back to Endeavor's house anytime soon.

Inko stayed at the new house introducing everyone to where they will be staying. Shouto and Izuku have one room. Himiko and Fuyumi in the other. Tenko, Toya and Natsuo will share a room as well. Meanwhile, Inko and Hisashi have their own master bedroom near all the rest so they could get to them fast.

They scheduled for Rei to join them when she got better, until then they will have many frequent visits.

Toya was very glad that his siblings didn't need to go through any more of the treatment that their sperm donor put them through. Tenko was happy that Toya got his family back and only a slight bit worried of what they would think of him. Himiko was ecstatic to get another female in the house. Izuku was ready for all the new family members to hug!

The siblings, however; were happy about their new home, but didn't know what to feel about their new situation. They didn't know how to fit back in to this already seeing-to-be-completes home. They had family dinner! Never had they once had family dinner altogether! They were all sent to their own rooms to eat...

How were they supposed to fit in?

*

Fuyumi was the second oldest after Toya left, but she wasn't able to do the brave things he could. He stood up for his younger siblings when Father got mad. He was the one to cheer them up. But she couldn't do what he could. She tried her best to take care of Shouto after the training and played with Natsuo as much as she could. She wanted to help them like her brother, but she wasn't strong enough.

Before mother went away, she said that she took good care of her siblings, ands he hoped she could help younger kids as well in the future. But she wasn't strong enough.

All she wanted was for them to be a family.

The one named Tenko interrupted her from her thoughts as he strolled into her new room she was sharing with the young girl, Himiko. She looked at him from her new bed to stare into his bored red eyes.

"Sup. How are you feeling?" Tenko asked casually to Fuyumi.

"Good, I guess." Fuyumi mumbled to him.

"Yeah, that's a lie." Tenko rolled his eyes.

"Wha—? How can you-?" Fuyumi was interrupted by him sitting down next to her on the bed.

"Trust me. I know when people are lying." Tenko explained shortly to her, red eyes gleaming with a promise.

"I-I just don't know how to feel about this whole thing. One moment we are living in control but now we are living with you guys. And Toya is here."Fuyumi stuttered slightly while trying to explain herself.

"Yeah. Must be pretty confusing as to why complete strangers would help out, huh? My own family didn't help when I was being beaten in front of their eyes. I see the same guilt that my mother had in yours." Tenko replied, lightly scratching his neck before stopping himself.

"I'm not strong enough. I never was! Toya was the only one brave enough to stick up for them while I-," She started to cry. "I couldn't do anything to stop him. My power is too weak up against him, so I did the best I could to help them when father was done. The guilt of not being able to save them still drags along with me. Why can't I just be strong enough for my family?!"