Touya is a Big Brother Again

It seemed like it was only a few months after the adoption became official. But in actuality Tenko had now been part of the family for about 4 years. He had never been happier in his life than he had been living with his mom, dad, and his baby brother Izuku.

He could just imagine the times when he was playing with Izuku with stuffed animals and plastic toys. He remembered when Izuku would wake him up along with his parents in the middle of the night. Tenko smiled at his memories of Izuku growing up before his eyes. The crawling stage was difficult to go through since he kept bumping his head against everything. The teething stage was hell to go through since he would try to find anything, and he means ANYTHING, to chew on when he didn't have his cold toy to help.

When he first started talking, Tenko's heart melted because his first- well his third- word was Nii-Chan. He did his best when Izuku started walking by guiding him through it with his hand. Every moment that Izuku did was captured by his mother and father's camcorder. His father had put all the holidays, birthdays, and special moments of Izuku and Tenko's life on DVDs. Tenko was embarrassed at first before getting his revenge by filming dad in his most funny moments.

He was thankful of his family and would do anything to protect his little brother.

That's why he was watching him in the park playing with his best friend Kacchan. They both didn't know he was watching them, but it has become a habit to protect his little brother from what might happen. He was watching them play with two other boys in the playground. Tenko didn't really like the attitude Bakugo was giving to his little brother. He especially did not like how Bakugo always made Izuku either play the villain or the civilian while they are playing a game of heroes. He noticed how Bakugo was pulling away from the Izuku once he found out a few weeks ago that he got diagnosed as quirkless.

It was a very bad and sad day for Izuku. He was sitting next to him when the doctor crushed his dreams. When they arrived back home, he went to comfort his little brother only to find him crying in a chair looking at the video of All Might he loved so much.

"Nii-Chan. All Might always saves people with a smile. Do-do you think I can do that? Do you think I can become a hero?" Izuku asked his brother as streams of tears escaped from his eyes.

Tenko smiled at his brother with his own eyes getting misty, "Of course you can. And I'll be there to help you." He said while he hugged his brother tightly against his chest. Mom and dad came in shortly after, they hug their sons tighter with all of them having tears on their face.

Tenko noticed the change when he picked Izuku back up from his preschool, Kacchan normally would wave and say goodbye. But he sneered and started walking faster to get to his own mother. Tenko thought the young boy would get over it soon, but apparently not as he watched Kacchan try to hurt another young boy who fell on the ground. Izuku rushed in front of Kacchan and pleaded for him not to hurt the other boy. Tenko was about to rush in to threaten Bakugo to stop, but he saw a scarred red haired boy a little older than him step up to the group.

"Hey, stop." The older teen said to the smaller blond. The blond got angry at being challenged.

"Oh, yeah?! Deku deserves it because he is worthless! I'm just showing him that he can't be a hero! He is quirkless!" Bakugo said with a sneer on his face as his two 'friends' started to back away from the teen.

"Oh, really?" The red haired teen said with a frown deepening on his face.

"Yeah!" The blond yelled.

"Well, ok then," the red haired teen waves his arms and lights his left hand with blazing blue flames. "That's an interesting excuse to hurt someone who has done nothing to you. Now how about you scram before I have you reported."

The blond huffed at the threat before scoffing and walking away.

The red haired teen turned to the green haired child on the ground. The other child that Izuku was standing up for ran off as soon as he got there. The teen had to admit that the child looked pretty adorable especially since he was staring at him with no more tears in his eyes. His wide eyes of emerald reminded him shortly of his little siblings that he left behind with that poor excuse for a father and pro hero.

Tenko rushed over to the spot that his little brother and the older teen were. The older teen got on the defensive side when he saw someone rushing up until he heard the little childish cry of "Nii-Chan!". His face got sort of somber when he heard those words, but nevertheless he allowed the other to scoop the child into a hug.

Tenko pauses in the hug to look at the older teen.

"Would you like to come over for dinner? Izuku wants to ask because you saved him, and I asked because I think you haven't eaten in a while..." Tenko asked before trailing off looking at the teen's figure. Izuku's looked sheepishly at his shoes with a hidden smile.

"What?" The older asked in confusion. His electric blue eyes widen at the offer. "Really? Are you sure?"

"Yep. Now come on. Mom is making katsudon tonight." Tenko said while taking Izuku in one hand and dragging to older with the other. The oldest let himself be dragged by the younger boys as they led him to their house.

*

Toya doesn't know how it ended up with him sitting in the couch being cared for by two grown strangers. The mother opened the door and immediately took notice of his scars, but took special notice in a wound that was fairly still fresh from the day he ran away from home. She frowned at the sight and started taking care of the wound when he came in. The teen expected her to pull her children in and close the door like he witness others do when he was walking down the street, but she was different. She took notice that he was only a child, that he was hungry, that he ran away from home, but most of all how he was hurt. Not just physically from what her maternal instincts told her. She took care of his wounds while her husband got a futon ready.

He wanted to cry when the two asked him about how he came to be where he was now.

"I'm Todoroki Toya. I ran away from home because my father is a bas-," the redhead took notice of the child in the room before censoring himself, "My father is a bad guy. He hurt my mother and siblings, I was able to escape when I failed on of his 'trainings'. But I wasn't able to help my little siblings or mother. My mother was admitted to a mental hospital and now the youngest has to undergo the same abusive treatment. And I-I couldn't save them. I just ran away, I couldn't help them," the redhead ended with tears starting to escape from his eyes.

Tenko reaches over with Izuku to give the oldest a hug. The parents looked at each other. The name of Todoroki, also known as Endeavor rang a few bells in their heads. Hisashi was about to get into lawyer mode, when Inko stopped him with a whisper. "Now's not the time, but start an investigation as soon as you can just in case. What he needs now is comfort that he hasn't been given in a long time."

Hisashi nodded as he prepared dinner on five plates. Inko went over to the somber three. "Hello, Toya. Would you like to stay here for the time being?"

Toya nodded with his bright blue eyes growing misty once again at the generous offer. Inko smiled as her sons looked to already be growing attached to the oldest.

After they finished their delicious dinner, everyone ignoring the fact that Toya ate his too quickly. Inko made a note of that kind of behavior to reiterate to her husband about what kind of treatment that Endeavor has been giving his children.

Toya climbed into his futon in the living room. But he was followed by Izuku and Tenko who seemed to be carrying every blanket and pillow in the house on top of their arms.

"Sleepover!" The two shouted in unison before crawling to the large futon with the confused older teen.

"What?" The teen asked laughing slightly at the actions of the younger two. They reminded him of his young siblings. Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shouto. God, how he missed them, but when these two started to gather the pillows and blankets around the three of them, he couldn't help but feel at home.

Inko awoke in the morning to see all three sons in a cuddle pile of the futon when Hisashi already left for his early work. Hisashi sat at his office chair planning to take down Endeavor while his wife looked over the sleeping children at home.