Family Trip (Part 1)

It was safe to say that after multiple movie nights, the Todoroki siblings had a very deep love with the animated movies.

They were currently watching Moana when they noticed that Hisashi was arriving later than usual. Inko noticed as well, looking between the clock and the door. Tenko and Touya kept watching the door in between parts of the movie. Izuku and Himiko were sitting with Shouto, looking anxious at the time.

But everyone's worries subsided when Hisashi opened the door.

"Hello everyone. I have some great news and good news." Hisashi said before locking up the door.

Inko greeted him with a kiss, "I would love to hear the good news first."

Everyone's ear were open for whatever Hisashi was about to say.

"Good news, I got a promotion!" Hisashi said nothing the happy expressions, "Great news..... WE ARE GOING TO TOKYO DISNEY!"

"What?!" Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Touya questioned loudly as the rest gasped exaggeratedly at the thought.

"Yay!!" Tenko, Shouto, Izuku and Himiko yelled in excitement.

The family rejoiced while Inko looked questionable at the new promotion. 'Wasn't this the one that he told me if he got, he would have to go overseas?' She thought to herself.

*

The family arrived at Disneyland that Saturday morning. Safe to say they had a lot of stuff planned! First up, Tomorrowland. They would ride Space Mountain and Buzz Lighteryear's Astro Blasters. Next, Toontown. To let the kids see the Disney characters, they would go see Mickey and ride Donald Duck's boat. Next, Fantasyland. They would line up to ride It's a Small World, Peter Pan, Snow White, and the unique one that they heard about if it's not too crowded. Critter Country would be where they ride Splash Mountain and ride the Rivers of America. Westernland would be where they ride Big Thunder Mountain. Lastly, they would visit Adventureland to sail the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Then finish with the World Bazaar to buy stuff while on their way out.

It was planned out and everything was set in motion

They couldn't wait. And neither could the two spies still around to make sure no one steals the children away.

Wait two spies?

"Toshinori, What are you doing here?" Gran Torino asked from behind the bush.

Toshinori coughed and asked, "Well what are you doing here. I have come to make sure nothin*happens to them."

Gran Torino groaned "Same here. But don't you have to go be a pro hero anytime soon?"

"My patrol doesn't start until later in the day." Toshinori responded slowly.

Gran Torino sighed, "Well, looks like they have double the protection for today. Let's make sure nothing happens to any of them."

*

First in the list was Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters and Natsuo was feeling confident with his aim.

"I'm so excited! Aw man, I can't wait," Himiko said as they waited in s hotter line than usual since they got there pretty early.

"I am very excited to try my aim out," Fuyumi contemplated as she looked at the illustrated instructions on the wall.

But alas, Natsuo's confidence was for nothing when his partner was Tenko

"May the best player win." They said to each other before taking up their player guns and aiming towards the targets.

Natsuo was having fun aiming and shooting down the targets in excitement only to peek at how Tenko was doing. Tenko with practiced ease took down each bullseye in complete calmness.

Safe to say, Tenko got the high score in Buzz Lighteryears's Astro Blasters out of all of them. Which ended with him slightly being confident in himself.

But that ended shortly after he got scared along with Izuku from the Space Mountain ride.

"It just so dark in there!" He complained while carrying a slightly scared Izuku in his arms. Izuku hid his face in his shoulder when he mumbled his agreement.

At this point of time, the parents decided to guard over the children in a specific way to further allow them to be safe while walking through the very populated park. Mama Inko took Izuku, Himiko, Touya and Tenko under her watch while her husband behind her watched over Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shouto. She hoped that this would allow the relatively still new members to get used to a better father figure in their lives because they were still nervous around him.

Up next was Toontown, Izuku, Himiko and Shouto were excited to meet Mickey Mouse! So they all lined up to meet him and take their picture with him.

"I can't wait to meet Mickey, can you?" Izuku asked excitedly.

"I want to meet him." Shouto said with complete happiness in his eyes.

"Wooh!" Himiko cheered while they moved up a few spots in the line.

When they got to meet him, Hisashi took his camera out and let Inko lead the up to the mouse himself. They all smiled and hugged him. And yet somehow, the kids ended up yelling for their other siblings to join the picture. Which led to ultimately the parents chuckling as they all posed with Mickey Mouse. Inko and Hisashi took a couple pictures before they moved on.

Inko was looking down at the map she picked up at the front and the guide list that she planned out. "Okay up next is Fantasyland. And oh- I need to check where we made plans for dinner!" Inko took out her phone to notice that she forgot to charge it, so it was completely dead from her use of it of the two hours that they have been there.

"Oh drat, honey did you bring a portable charger with you?" Inko asked her husband behind her. But she frowned when she heard no answer. "Um kids, stop for a second."

Himiko looked back first with Izuku following suit. Tenko and Touya were talking but froze in their steps from the worried tone in their mother's voice.

"Kids, where is your father?" Inko asked gently trying to make them not freak out.

Tenko looked around and didn't spot them, "Dad? Dad?!" His red eyes went wide in a panic as his little brother, Izuku looked confused and worried.

"Dad?" Izuku asked softly to the never ending mass of people walking. They must have been separated from the endless amount of people traveling from Fantasyland or heading towards their direction.

Where on earth is he? Wait, if he is gone, then...

Touya started to panic, "Fuyumi? Natsuo! Shouto?!" He just got back his siblings, he can't lose them! His blue eyes searched the never ending crowd for any white hair that stuck out beyond the rest.

*

"Where's the next stop again?" Fuyumi asked offhandedly to Hisashi as they walked across a long brown bridge into another area of the park.

Hisashi smiled and said, "Good thing I gave you the map, Inko. We both know I am terrible with directions." He smiled and chuckled at his own self deprecating joke. But he frowned when he didn't hear the little bells of his wife's laughter.

"Right honey? Honey?" Hisashi asked his wife only to receive no answer. He turned back around to see that he lost them in the crowd. "Inko? Honey!"

They were separated from Inko and not only Inko.

Tenko, Touya, Himiko and Izuku.

Okay....

Now is the time to freak out