Halloween at Hisashi's Place

It was Halloween and the Midoriya family was spending it in Tokyo with Hisashi in his home. Inko decided to do Halloween there because she wanted to opportunity to trick or treat somewhere other than apartments. Hisashi was renting a home in a more warm and welcoming place away from the real heart of Tokyo with the bright lights. It was a bit separated from the big buildings, but it wasn't that far away from where his job was.

So Inko and Rei ushered all the costumed kids with their bags onto the train for the awesome weekend they were about to have. Inko was dressed in a white lace dress with white wings on her back, a golden halo headband on her head. Rei was dressed in a gray hood with a plastic scythe in her hands. The parents decided to have a theme, Inko would be an Angel, Rei would be a reaper, and Hisashi would be a happy devil.

The kids all went into different directions with their costumes. Izuku and Tenko went the hero route. Izuku was dressed as All Might and Tenko dressed like Nana, his grandmother. Fuyumi was the good witch from the Wizard of Oz story. Natsuo was dressed as a mummy with toilet paper and gauze wrapped around his plan white t shirt and jeans. Touya opted out for Frankenstein which he commented, 'I already have the scars for it.' Himiko was a well dressed vampire with a long black cape behind him. Shoto was dressed like a fantasy prince because he wanted to be Prince Charming.

Before long, they arrived at the station to see Hisashi in a suit with a dark maroon tail sticking out from his back and a pair of horns atop his head. He greeted them with open arms for a hug.

"Hello, it's a me! Devil dad!" Hisashi welcomed, picking up Shoto and Izuku after hugging everybody in turn. "Hello, honey." Hisashi kissed his wife before hugging Rei with one arm, passing over Shoto into her arms.

With a wave, he led them back to his van to take them all back to his house in a very safe neighborhood. While the youngest were looking out the window, Tenko and Touya fought over who would get the privilege of music. They fought so long that Fuyumi took over with her musical soundtracks, and they didn't dare to challenge it away from her. She could be a fierce fighter when it came down to it.

Not too long afterwards, maybe only twenty minutes, they arrived at Hisashi's home.

"Hey, before we go trick-or-treating..do you guys want to carve some pumpkins?" Hisashi offered, raising a brow.

"Yeah!" Izuku and Himiko cheered. Izuku wanted to make a pumpkin have a really happy face and Himiko just wanted to carve something. Tenko rolled his eyes before Touya knocked his shoulder to rush inside first with Tenko following fast behind him. Natsuo and Fuyumi shook with the moms as they followed the rest of their excited family inside. Shoto stayed calm in his mother's arms as they headed inside only to walk fast to his brother Izuku at the table. Rei smiled after him before following Inko.

On the table there were several real pumpkins and the same number in fake ones that Hisashi had gotten from the craft store. "Okay! Pick the payout pumpkin, the white ones will basically last forever while the orange ones won't last as long. You can use the same tools to carve them, but with the real pumpkins you have to get their insides out."

Touya, Himiko, Tenko, Hisashi and Inko went for the real pumpkins to carve what they wanted while Shoto, Izuku, Natsuo, Fuyumi, and Rei took the crafty route of using the fake ones. With each of them having their own carving tools, the family begun their carving.

"I'm going to make look like All Might..." Izuku added, trying to shave off the pumpkin skin to make the hair. Shoto spent extra care in his pumpkin which looked like a familiar character.

"I'm trying to make ghost dog from that movie." Shoto commented, trying to make the shape of the character he was thinking of. It looked like a sheet more than a dog, right?