IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE END!

Okay, so, first of all, I wanna start of with a huge apology for taking so, so long to update. I started this fanfic around the start of summer, and I had a lot more free time then, than I do now that I'm back in school. This caused a lot of huge gaps between updates, and I'm sooo sorry about that!

Second of all, I wanna give an even huger apology for the fact that I'm going to putting this book, and my other books, on hiatus. This was a huge decision for me, and I'm sorry if it's a bit disappointing for y'all, but I kinda need it.

To those of you who don't know, I have a tendency to start projects with lots of motivation and vigor, and then never actually complete them. (Just look at all the fanfics I never finished. Spoiler alert: there's a lot of them.)

Another thing about me, my attention is constantly drifting from one thing to another. In this case, fandom to fandom. I started 2020 as a HUGE Hamilfan, buuut now Voltron has kidnapped my motherfrikin soul. (Btw it's a show on Netflix that you should all watch) This naturally made it to where I'm a lot more inclined to focus on Voltron fics and content.

Anyways, I have only a couple of rules for myself when it comes to writing, however, my number one rule is that I NEVER, EVER write without motivation. When I don't follow that rule, I release the driest, most boring content on Earth, and I always regret it.

So, I'm placing this fic, and my others, on an indefinite hiatus. Who knows, Hamilton might kidnap my soul again very very soon, but until then, imma just have to wait.

I definitely learned something from this though, which was, firstly, that I should stick to oneshots, and secondly, that my writing developed a lot over the summer. I feel like I became a much better author from my first fic, A Safe Place, to my most recent ones.

I wanna say a huge thank you to everybody who read and enjoyed this fic, along with a huge I'm sorry to the everybody who I promised an update.

I love y'all, and I'm not leaving! I'll still be checking this account multiple times a day for a long, looong time because Wattpad's still an amazing social platform and I love the Hamilton community!

Thanks for being here and I hope y'all understand,
You're probably not identical twin sister,
Izze

(Also, here's my socials and my other Wattpad account if you wanna check those out!
Wattpad: HyperBeanSips
Tumblr: thatonefanfictioncorner OR hyperbeansips OR sunkissedchild5
Ao3: SunkissedChild5 OR HyperBeanSips
Instagram: hyperbeansips)

!!IMPORTANT QUESTION!!
Would y'all be interested in me publishing a summary of what would happen in the rest of the fic or nah?

Okay, bye now! Love y'all!
-SunkissedChild5