17. The Capture

Hey guys! This chappie's basically gonna be the Q&A answers through the amazing process of kidnapping. Enjoy!
><><><><><><><><><><><><

Y/N's POV

As soon as I had gotten Fred from John I went off to train, tucking the tiny turtle in one of my uniform pockets. He stayed there for the rest of the day until that night when I took him out to go to sleep.

It was a normal day, to say the least. However, when I woke up, 'normal' yeeted itself out the window.

I woke up on the floor of some sort of... jail cell? John, Herc, Laff, and Alex laid around me. Izze and the Schuyler sisters were even there! Even motherflippin Jeremy! Granted, they were all asleep but still.

I frantically checked my pockets, looking for mah child. I found him sleeping, blissfully unaware near my thigh. I let out a small breath of relief, jumping as the cell door creaked open.

"Oh my gosh, you're awake!" A short girl with brown hair squealed, dragging another girl behind her.

"Heyyyy," the taller girl waved, staring awkwardly at me. They were both dressed in jeans and a hoodie.

OMG, THEY WERE BOTH DRESSED IN JEANS AND A HOODIE! My eyes widened and I jumped up and ran towards them, squealing like a madwoman.

"Hi! Is the year 2020? Please tell me it's 2020!" I said.

"Um, not exactly," the shorter child said. She looked as if she was a really short middle schooler. "Were kinda in an odd place in time. This is a pretty golden opportunity for—" The taller one elbowed her. "You know what? Forget I said that."

"Okay then," I sighed, "Why are we here?"

"One sec," Tall Girl muttered, turning to the sleeping people on the floor and yelling, "WAKE UP!"

They all jumped up, looking around in confusion. Izze tried to run towards me but I frantically gestured at Alex, causing her to freeze in her tracks. Pretty soon the room was filled with panicked yelling.

——————

3rd Person POV

"Maybe we should've thought this through a bit more," the short child whispered to her friend.

"You think?" The taller girl smirked, looking around the room at the confused people.

"Ehh, we can make this work. EVERYBODY SHUT YOUR MOUTH HOLES!" Short Girl yelled.

The room went silent and she smiled brightly, waving to the group with excitement clear on her face. "Hi! My name is Izze, but y'all can call me SunkissedChild5 so that we don't have too much confusion here."

They looked at her like she was stupid. She's not stupid.

"AnYwAyS, were your kidnappers and we just wanna ask y'all some questions!"

"Hi, I'm Stella!" The tall girl beamed.

Before anybody could react, they had reached forward, grabbed Isabelle's hand, and pulled her off into a separate room, leaving behind a bucket full of skittles for the group to snack on.

"Alrighty! This will kind of be a game of good cop, bad cop. Don't ask why. We're weird," SunkissedChild5 explained, taking a seat at the interrogation table across from Isabelle while Stella paced around the room threateningly.

(I'm not going to be saying who asked the questions— for most of them— because there's only so much of the fourth wall that I can afford to destroy sooo... yeah.)