11 | taemin

Haeyoung's P.O.V.

His real name is Taemin... It's a beautiful name. However, I can't understand why he unveiled it to me. Does he intend to killing me, so I couldn't tell it to anyone anyways, or does he really trust me?

I'm talking bullshit! Why would he trust me?! And- Oh my goodness. I. Kissed. Him. What have I done? Why am I so stupid?!

He is my kidnapper! He tried to make me his without my permission! He hurt me! He doesn't have any kind of feelings for me and I just kissed him back? What's wrong with me?

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked suspiciously and got out of his embrace.

"Why did you kiss me back?" he inverted the question.

I was taken aback by his words. "Because... Because-", I stuttered "I asked first. You have to answer me".

"Because I wanted to".

"Your reply isn't very enlightening", I furrowed my eyebrows not fully pleased with his answer.

"Not my problem".

He turned to leave just like that. He is so nerve-wrecking!

"Wait!" I called him, but he didn't stop walking. "Taemin!"

He stopped not turned to look at me again.

"Why did you tell me your real name?"

Finally, his eyes landed on me.

"I knew it would sound pretty when called by your lips". He smirked. "And I was right; it does".

His husky voice along with his words send chills down my spine.

No, stop, Haeyoung! Don't feel like that!

"Oh!" he said and made his way to the living room. He grabbed something from the coffee table and gave it to me. They were my glasses.

"They were broken, but I fixed them. I thought you would probably need them".

I smiled thankfully.

"Now, go sleep".

•°•

I couldn't sleep last night at all. All the things that happened yesterday kept my little mind busy. I was for another time exhausted.

The door opened all of a sudden making me jump a bit and grab my glasses in a rush.

"I brought Lucas", he murmured. "Do you remember what we said about him?"

"No..." I teased him while putting on my glasses.

He glared at me. But why does that seem so sexy to me? Ahh! I'm doing it again!

"Okay!" I surrendered.

"You will help us with the chores today".

"'Us'? Will Lucas help too?"

"Of course".

"He hasn't fully recovered, are you crazy? He can't move his leg!"

I heard footsteps coming behind the Crim- sorry, Taemin and Lucas' tall figure stood there.

"I'm okay, Haeyoung, don't worry".

"She doesn't", Taemin interfered.

"No, I do". I walked to them.

"He is limping. He can't do chores! What about his stitches?"

Taemin's blood was boiling in his veins.

"Lucas, leave us alone".

"No, I won't. I'm not allowing you to touch her when I'm around".

Taemin glared at Lucas. "It is not a request, Lucas, it's an order. Get the hell out of here before I run out of patience".

Lucas didn't move an inch.

"Lucas, I'll be alright, I promise".

Still nothing.

Taemin punched him in the face causing him to lose balance and step back.

"Stop it!" I stepped between them.

"It's none of your business!" Taemin yelled at me and punched my face. I fell on the floor and I brought my hand to my lip which was now bleeding.

"Haeyoung, are you okay?" Lucas helped me get up and gave me back my glasses that fell off my face.

Taemin was frozen to his place and didn't move.

"What is wrong with you, boss?"

"No. What is wrong with you!" Taemin answered. "Why are you defending her, why do you care about her? She is just another victim!"

'Just another victim'? That's what I am to you, then?... What did I think? That he would actually have feelings? He is a monster! The whole situation is hurting me and only me.

"I like her! Okay? I like Haeyoung, that's why I want to protect her!" Lucas blurted out without having second thoughts.

Both me and Taemin stared at him not knowing what to say.

After a big pause, Taemin announced strictly: "You can't like her".

"And you can't tell me what to feel".

"I'm your boss".

"Not to my feelings".

"Stop!" I yelled while brushing my hair back with my fingers. "Just- stop. I'm sick of it!" I sighed weighing what I was about to say. "Kill me. I don't wanna live like this for the rest of my life".

"Don't challenge me like that or else I will actually believe it".

I tried not to cry like a helpless baby. I know I can't get back to my old life, to my job, to my family. This is the least painful solution. Besides, I can't fear all day long for a whole lifetime that Taemin may kill me.

"I am dead serious".

He pointed my head with his gun and my breathe trembled for a second. I closed my eyes peacefully.

"Haeyoung! What are you talking about?! Boss... Don't do this! You can't just shoot her!"

"She want me to".

He cocked the gun and I waiting for him to pull the trigger. He pulled the trigger. But he didn't shoot me.

"What have you done, Taemin?! You... You killed Lucas..."