16 | drunk in love

Haeyoung's P.O.V.

It is the first time he have called me only by my first name and it sounds so good... How his husky intimidating voice spells 'Haeyoung'.

I really wasn't expecting something like that to happen and it was seen on my face clearly.

"Are you asking me for permission to kiss me? It's not like you".

He giggled and tighten his grip on my waist making me flinch. "Not really asking for permission. More like saying my thoughts out loud", he whispered in a hurry and smashed his lips on mine.

At first, I wasn't sure if I should respond to the kiss after all the trials and tribulations I've been through because of him. But his lips were so soft and kissable, the way he held my waist firmly, I couldn't hold myself back, okay?!

I kissed him back and shoved my hands in his hair, as I felt him smirk against the kiss. His hands went down on my hips signalling me to hop on him and I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist, while he headed to his bedroom with me in his arms, kissing me at the same time.

He put me down on the bed and lifted my dress up revealing my scarred thighs. I got embarrassed and tried to push my dress down, but he blocked my hand and instead he kissed my wounds softly while mumbling soft sorrys all along sending me the chills.

He unbuttoned his shirt slowly, making me dizzy by his flawless beauty, but also doubt my decision. Do I really want to do this? What if I regret it in the future?

I sat myself up causing Taemin to question my action. "What happened?" he raised his eyebrows. "You are having second thoughts?"

"Kind of..."

He sighed dropping his shirt on the floor and hovering above me.

"It is too late to back away, Haeyoung. Let me show you what love is", he said and started kissing my already exposed collarbone.

Oh, come on! He makes it way too difficult for me to resist. Fuck what I should do, I will do what I want to do. And I want him.

"Taemin?"

He hummed against my skin.

"I'm in love with you", I confessed my feelings.

He removed his lips from my shoulder to look at me shocked. He just stared at my face for two seconds, then he flashed me a smile and attacked my lips again, more hungrily this time.

•°•

I woke up fully relaxed, like I have slept for a year. Maybe it was because I slept in Taemin's arms. I was still using his left arm as my pillow and I must say it is the comfiest pillow I have ever had. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light and the first thing I saw was the C scar on Taemin's chest. I followed the line of the scar with my index finger and kissed it softly.

"Do it again. I liked it".

Taemin's morning voice caught me off guard. I raised my eyes to see his and he was already staring at me with a small smile drawn on his face. I laughed off my embarrassment and buried my face in his chest, as he wrapped both his arms around my shoulders.

"Haeyoung", I heard him murmur.

"What is it?"

"I have to go to work", he said with a tone of guilt in his voice.

"Aww, come on! You're the boss. Get the day off!" I objected.

He loosened his grip and I raised my head to face him. Maybe my puppy eyes will do the work.

"This is impossible. But I will be back for dinner, okay? I'll bring the food".

Nah, it didn't work... "Promise?"

"Yes, I promise. Okay?"

I nodded and he got up to get dressed.

Before he left, he kissed my forehead goodbye.

Now that he's gone, what should I do? First, eat. Then, I'll find something.

•°•

I was watching the third movie in a row waiting for Taemin. I wasn't supposed to do a movie marathon, but  Taemin was late. He broke the promise. It was nine o' clock. I was currently sitting on the sofa, playing with the TV remote untill the moment I smashed it on the coffee table irritated and tied up my hair tighter.

What he was thinking? 'Oh! Now that I fucked her, she's not going anywhere. So, who cares if I run late?' Well,.. that would be true, but still! Ahhh!

I soon fell asleep, not because I was tired, but because I was terribly bored.

•°•

At some point, I heard yelling and door knocking, causing me to wake up from my nap. I took a look at the time; 00:38.

At first, I was frightened. Who could it be at this hour? Plus, Taemin wasn't home... But then, I listened more carefully and...

"Haeyoung! Haeyoung! Heyyy!"

Yes, it was Taemin. That stupid guy scared the shit out of me. I will scold him later for that and for other things too. For now, I should keep my temper, because he sounded drunk. Really drunk.

I opened up and he dropped his whole weight on me. "Oh, wait!" I struggled to keep both me and him up. I literally drugged his figure to the couch, because he could barely walk. I made him lay on the couch.

"Are you high?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"No, I'm on the ground", he chuckled at his own joke.

"Stop joking! You said you never tested your drugs!"

"I wasn't checking it. I wanted to drink it", he giggled again like a little kid.

Oh my God!

"Look, your laugh is really beautiful, but-"

He gasped and fixed his gaze on me. "Do you think my laugh is beautiful? My dear Seoin..."

H-how did he just called me? He called me Seoin?

"Seoin", he repeated. I just stared at him back. This name brings me back painful memories.

He is too drunk... He doesn't know what he says. He is mixing stuff up. Things are serious. I walked to the kitchen to make him some coffee or something.

"I'm sorry..." he mumbled.

"For what? For being late? For getting home stoned? For both?"

"I'm sorry, Seoin..."

Oh, forget it, he is still delirious. Why the hell is he calling me Seoin? He remembers my sister's name so clearly? Hearing her name being called out repeatedly makes my heart ache. And why is he apologizing? Did he do something wrong? I mean, yes, he has done a lot of things wrong, however, he never apologized for them... Is marijuana so effective..?