Thirty

BRIGHT
(POV)

"She's not here, Bright....
Ohh nice hair you got there"

My furrowed eyebrows raised at Kai puzzled then shake my head amusedly. I'm standing outside holding a packed breakfast meal and coffee with my carry on luggage on my right side at Demi's condo facing Kai who looks like beaten and sleepy but still mischievous.

It's 5 in the morning.
Where the heck would she be?

My surprise breakfast is ruined. I rushed out took a early flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai then hailed a taxi from the airport just to see her. Turns out i was the one surprise.

I gave her the meal and coffee that supposed to be for Demi for a bait. She immediately took it with a happy smirked on her face.

"Ahw! You're too kind Nong" Kai said playfully
"I know this is for Demi but i'm still taking this! Would you like to come in?"

I chuckled
"Nah Kai, I don't want to bother you.
Do you know where she is?"

"She's at the old house her grandma gave her." She paused and asked
"Do you know where that is?"

"Yes. I went there a couple times"

"She said she'll be staying there for a while."

"For a while?"

"Yes i think for a month or so. did she tell you?"

I shake my head no slightly.

"Oh. Maybe she forgot. She only received the call yesterday. She manager had an accident. She rush there a soon she heard the news then she call me last night for an update deciding stay at the old house and to take over the pottery shop for the meantime."

I nodded at Kai agreeably.

"Thanks Kai. You should take a rest, you looked beaten." I tease her.

"Nah. I had to head back to my shop too. Thanks for waking me and the expensive breakfast Nong!"

I chuckled and smiled to her enthusiasm.

I sighed.

Walking back to the elevator while dragging my black carry on luggage when A bright idea pops in mind.

What if i stay with her for a couple of days?

I know she will be staying there alone again. We all know a lady living alone is dangerous.

Would she mind it?
I just have to change my schedule

I grab my phone from my pocket and called P' Eed while entering the elevator and punch the key to the ground floor.

"Hello Phi. I have a favor to ask."

DEMI
(POV)

I don't know if I should be happy that i can see him for a couple of days or angry for hogging the couch for a couple of hours playing his beloved PS4. The moment he plugged it in after our dinner 7 pm. He was in the zone.