Five

BRIGHT•
(POV)

As Demi excuse herself

"P'Bai, how's your talk with P'O?" Still munching his food

Patha Thongpan known as P'O is our current director for our upcoming tv series. This will be our big break and a huge honor to be part of a known remark tv series that loved by many. It will the first time to be separated from Win as couple lead. We are still the lead though but different partners.

"He wants me to visit him tomorrow to the meet the girl lead" I sighed

"Oh! They found one already?" Win looked was surprised.

I nodded "Yes, She's new from the industry. Just like you. Her name is Tu Tontawan"

Win point the spoon at me and smile.

"I know her! I talked to her last week at our usual coffeeshop. She's nice. "

"Are you okay with having her as my partner though?" I look at him curious

"Why not? It's not like i'm the only partner you have on a series. You had a lot before" Win rolled his eyes that made me chuckle

"I hope the fans will be kind to her though when the promotion starts" i sighed

"I hope so" Win nodded and agreed

Checking my phone if I received an email coming from Off for feedback or correct. I almost forgot to send him earlier today.

Win push his bowl forward As he face lean forward with both his hands folded under his chin and elbow on table.

"Anyway...how was it P'Bai?"

His teasing smile makes me want to tear it.

"How was what?" I innocently answered while still munching my food.

"Come on Phi'. You honestly think I believe you nothing happened between you two? with her wearing your clothes?"

I give his my side eye.

"You're mind really amazed me sometimes. You're borrowing my clothes too. You idiot! besides i don't take advantage of a drunk girl. And Moi's her friend."

"Why did you cook her the Green curry then? You said green curry is reserved for special occasions?"
He moved his eyes brows up and down teasing me.

I got annoyed with him. throwing my phone to his face but he catches it. Laughing like a idiot.
I flustered with his comeback.

"I'm craving for it. So what. You asked too much question." I said with a straight face

"Yeah right." He rolled his eyes

"I'm craving for stir-fried beef basil. Cook for me then"

"Order it on your own"

"You're mean!" Win pout and I chuckled

" I'll cook it on the weekend" as i rolled my eyes on him
He smile annoyingly. "Okay, i'll invite the boys too"

Even if Win is a nuisance man child, his a part of me. I can never resist him. I'm happy to meet and annoy him. People expect us to be more than that now as our popularity rises and because of our role on the 2gether series but the reality is we are only brothers. He's my twin. We always be with each other.

"Uhm..Sorry i took so long." Demi said shyly. Sitting beside Win again.

I got a sudden annoying tug in my stomach.