Twenty Four

DEMI
(POV)

"What is Bright like when he's with you?" Namtan asked randomly

she's eating vegan chips she got from the food counter earlier. I don't even know if we are allowed to get something like snack or drink for this event. Maybe she used her charm to the staff.

She is sitting in front of the vanity mirror while i'm beside her checking my phone about the brightwin concert today on social media.

They taking the social media world by storm. Even they can't make a hashtag or post about the concert event because of the political situation happening. The people manage to make a buzz about it. Their influence is wild.

We've been hanging here inside the room for more than an hour now after we briefly sneak out and went incognito earlier to see their last VIP show. We sat as far as the audience can see. We got afraid to be seen by other fans so we went back here staring at the four walls again. I think she's getting bored now.

I glance at her. Scratching a imaginary stubble as she stared at me excitedly for my answer.

"It's hard to say...We still to new to this. I mean our relationship and i don't know much about him personally.." i said softly.

Thinking about the days when we are hanging out together. He's different from the guys i'll been with. I don't want to compare cause it incomparable. He's fun, brilliant and even though he makes me blushed every time. he makes me feel safe and comfortable.

I added
  "Hmm..so far we can talk about anything, He's caring even he doesn't say it much, he's overly protective and he always has a way to tease me.. " As the corner of my lips turned up

"...I don't know. But one thing i'm totally sure, he's the opposite of what persona i thought he is. "

I glance back at her in the mirror and she has the mischievous look in her eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing" she genuinely smiled at me as she bit again the chip.

I laugh at her. "You're weird Nam."
I nudge her with my elbow on her side and asked

"How about you?...with Win?"

She stop eating then said sweetly
"We've been dating for year and...so far the sweetness is still there. He's a real gentleman Dee. I got lucky"  her red ears are visibly seen.

I chuckled at her.
"You got it bad Nam"

She nudge me.
"Like you're not"

I raise my eyebrows repeatedly with a side glance.
"Touché"

She laugh heartily. "You're crazy"

I had past relationship before that didn't work out and it's different from my situation now. It's nice to have someone to talked about this stuff. I have Kai, Charlie and Moi to talk a sense over some things; share about my life and choices but it's different when you have someone who you can relate to.

I'm lucky faith is kind to me and i met Namtan who have same situation as mine, dating a famously known man.

Someone touch my cheeks then slightly pinching it.
"Ahw!"

"Babe, wake up"
A husking tired voice said softly woke me up from my slumber. I open my eyes, he was leaning on the edge of the vanity table with a worn out face. I subconsciously wiped my eyes to wake-up.

I didn't notice i slept in front of the vanity mirror.

"Sorry it took a while" as Bright pat my head with his hand. half smiling.