Seventeen

DEMI
(POV)

"No babe, you look ravishing."

I blink multiple times as i stand still by his sudden closeness.

Did i heard it right?

He chuckled at my shock face and touch my chin up with my slightly parted lips to looked at him

"Relax babe. I didn't do a thing....
Yet"

Should i just go home?
This is dangerous.

I gulped nervously as face turned red like cherry tomatoes.

Bright laughs as he grabs the cake box in my hand while the other put the towel on his shoulder then slightly pinch my nose.

"Is this cake for me?" He asked

What?
He's was teasing me?

I loudly sighed; rolled my eyes at him removing his hand and said sarcastically "No for Ame"

He chuckled.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll grab something for you to wear." As he walk to the coffeetable to put the cake.

I looked at my dress below.
"But i'm okay with my clothes" I said confusedly

He stop. He mumbled something.

"Bright?"

He walk towards the hidden shoe compartment near the entryway. Grabbing a slider slipper and giving it to me.

He looked at me
"I know you don't.
Wear this." He insisted

I bite my lower lip as he hand it to me.

"Don't worry it's new, babe. I'll just grab clothes for a sec. you can roam around the place" he half smile at me.

I sat on the loveseat and removed my heels. He's right my feet is killing me. I massage them both slightly then put the slippers on.

I didn't notice he had a lot of books and comics on the shelf wall or i didn't really check his place when i was here.

I scan the books with my fingers and found out he have books with art related too.

My eyes sparkled as i saw he has the book i wanted to buy. I grab the creative inspiration Van Gogh book from the shelf. I skimmed the back cover for it's content and with my tiptoes i put it back.

I looked around the shelves and i notice some of the decorations are gift from the fans. I know this because I have friends from my brightwin acc who share and plan for their gifts.

I smiled.

How thoughtful of him. I wonder if my gift is here somewhere?

I paused and sighed. I don't want to invade his privacy anymore. This is the only place he felt safe from the piercing eyes of the media. And i'm invading it now.

I heard a loud cough from behind.

"See something you like?" He asked with a smirk as he walk towards me.