Ten

BRIGHT
(POV)

Nani, Dew and Win at the pool table area. Playing billiard and talking about last foot game we had.

"Win, I'll take Demi home now." Whispered at him

He turned around at me worried.
"But Phi, i promise Luke to keep an eye of Demi"
holding a cue stick in his left hand.

I gave him a stink eye.

Keep on eye you're butt.
You'll been busy bragging and chatting with Nani and Dew all night.

"Fine fine. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do." He said mischievously

I flick his forehead for being unruly.

"–Aw Phi! You're getting physical again!"

"Behave. See you all tomorrow" I warned him and ruffled his hair.

Nodded at Dew and pat Nani at the shoulder.

"Okay Phi. I'll keep an eye on this two." Dew said and Nani chuckled then drink a beer.

"Remember we have a meeting at 10am!"
He shout at me as i walk towards where i left my girl.

DEMI
(POV)

I'm happy i can talk to him comfortably without being flutter everytime he speaks. I guess being intoxicated by his presence and few drinks i had makes my confidence in topnotch.

I sat in front of the bar counter. I grab my phone and check my long list of emails i left unread as Bright went to the boys to check on them. To my surprise i have a lot of notifications from my social.

Gun and Mike tag me on their individual insta's story. Taptop post a group photo of us too. They are trending on twitter.

Of course they will. Silly me!

I was blown away by the amount of people curious about me and wants to follow me. I made my personal account private but i do have other account for my art that is public.

"I already told the boys where heading out."
"You're ready?" Bright smiling. He is standing next to me.

I looked up to him and said
"Already? is it okay I'm heading off without saying goodbye?"
I wondered and i lift my face up to him from my seat.

"They'll understand."

"But what about Moi–"

He grab the side of my seat and slowly he move his face next to my face and whispered.

"You're with me. She's knows it. Shall we?"

I was Stunned. Blink once and gulp loudly for the unexpected moment. He tuck my fallen hair on my left ear and smile.

Why is this happening?
Is this still a normal fan service?
Should i be worried?

I slowly stand next to me. He puts his hands on my back as he guide me to the exit.

"So this is your hiding spot? Should i tell you fans about this?" I asked him as i eat my cheeseburger.
He rolled his eye and I laughed.

Drinking the cold tea as we watch the view from below us. We brought cheeseburgers, fries and two cold tea for us to eat from open 24 hrs fast food shop.