Twenty Two

DEMI
(POV)

This is my most awaited time of the year. People are waiting all day lining at the arena just for this moment. The sarawatine concert. I'm lining up to buy a another shirt from Bright's merchandise when i notice a familiar figure. Namtan. She's wearing a replica of tine's white jersey with a black bucket hat as she was escorted by man to the backstage while people keep on taking pictures of her.

Right. she said she's a fan of Win.

Bright invited me to see the show tonight but I told him I can't make it today but i'll make it up by watching them at day 2. He didn't like it but he understands.

I truth is I just don't want to waste the ticket I bought before I met him. I want to fan girl from a far without his knowledge. I'm scared he'll found. I hope he'll never ever found out.

Wearing my hat low from win's merchandise with my black replica sarawat jersey covered by a black hooded jacket. I got so excited i bought my gift hidden inside my bag and a mini light up sign for this. It's a figure of a sun and carrot with their names on it

"Next please" a woman said softly.

I move in front and there was 3 people taking taking orders. The two staffs and Bright's mom. I didn't expected to see her here.

I was so nervous like i saw a celebrity in front of me.
"H-Hi, 2 shirts please. Size small. The green and red one" i said smiling shyly giving her my payment then the staff search for my order.

"Oh! I remember you. You're the one gave me a nice illustration of me and my son 2 years ago." she said enthusiastically.

I was so shocked and honored that she remembers me. I smiled at her sweetly as my cheeks turned red.
"T-Thank you for remembering me ma'am"

"No, Thank you. I love it so much i put it inside my room" as she pat my hand.

"Here you go child. Thank you for supporting my son." Bright's mom said sweetly as she gave the paperbag to me.

"Thank you ma'am" With blushed face as I wai at her.

I walk towards the line for our assigned seat.

BRIGHT
    (POV)

"What's with the sour face Phi" Frank asked as he looked at me strangely. "Are you mad because Win is flirting with the girl?"

Frank is an actor and play the part of my brother from the series. We are inside the a room waiting for our make-up to be done. People tease us because Win and I are always together. They assumed we are in a relationship. I didn't bother to correct them. What's the point. We're a team anyway.

I'm so jealous with Win who is busy flirting with my friend Namtan in our the back. Laughing and teasing each other.

If only Demi is here.

"Nah, why would I? If Namtan found out how crazy Win really is. She will lose her mind." I answered mischievously as the makeup artist fix my hair shake her head smiling.

Frank laughed loudly as he never heard me tease Win before. He tap my shoulder as if he lose his mind.
"I can't with you Phi. Just admit you're jealous"