Nineteen

•DEMI•
(POV)

"It's rare see you her ,Chai? I didn't know you still have a social life?" Teasing Charlie as i gave her favorite cocktail drink mai tai.

"Badly need this. I'm here to relax Dee"
As she sighed and drink her cocktail drink.

"Stop that. You're giving me bad vibes" i nudge her arm teasingly

She smiled but it didn't reach her eyes.

10 pm. We sitting in a most private corner at the bar in a Tuesday night. I was surprised to received a message from Charlie earlier this afternoon. She wants to have a girl's night out. I was having a spa date with my mom as i received it. 

Charlie's been isolating herself after she gave birth to Mace. Her little family becomes her only life. I understand her though. It's not easy to become a mother and a wife. I may not experience it yet but i seen it from her.

The silence from her is unnerving. She always jokes around but i never seen her this serious for so long as I remember. The last time was when their fight with Pete years ago.

I looked at her worriedly. I feel there will be a drama after this night. Even Moi is not around to help me. Her staff said she's out of town for business. I secretly text Kai to hurry up and meet us.

I got a called from Bright since i texted him earlier before i arrived to Moi's bar that i'll be hanging with the girls tonight. I excuse myself from her.

Brightwat☀️

"Heyyy
You're done with your rehearsal?"

He sighed
"Not yet babe.
I think before 12 we'll be finished here."

He so busy.
Is he sure about the dinner tomorrow?

I saw their schedule on social and it's so packed. I want to reschedule it for next month cause i know my mom. I don't want her to overwhelm Bright.

"Okay. Don't forget to drink water.
I know you sweat a lot. "
As i laughs.

He laughed and said
"Don't worry about me.
Don't drink too much there."

"You make it sound like i'm a heavy drinker."

He chuckled
"I didn't say that."

"Yeah Right."
As i pout.

He sighed
"I just don't want you to pass out again–"

"–Heyy! That was the first time!"
I panicked

He laugh and asked
"You're with Charlie and Kai?

"Only with Charlie
but Kai will be here i minute."

"–Nong hurry up!"
Someone's calling him in the background

"Babe? Sorry Got to go.
Be safe. Call me if something goes wrong"

"Yes yes. Gooo!
They are waiting for you"

Be safe babe.
End called

As I smiled foolishly. I'm excited for the concert. I already bought one, 2 months ago. The competition for the vip pass was extreme that the tickets were sold out in just 15 mins. I got lucky to have bought one. I felt like it was an extreme sport of ultimate tapping capability.