Twenty Eight

BRIGHT
(POV)

"Stop with the annoying sigh Phi. You've been sighing all day after your visit to the restroom." Win said monotonously by my side while busy tapping to his phone.

I get it. Win is tired now. We've been shoot nonstop for 4 days now. There's a lot of changes with the schedule, We are supposed to be shooting only for 3 days, And now becomes 5 because of the unpredictable weather.

It's Midnight now and we still waiting for our next scene.

We are inside of a tent in an open field. This is our current resting area together with Nani, Dew and Win. Nani and Dew are sleeping now while me and Win are sitting on our folding chair side by side reviewing our script for our next scene.

"Did something happened at the restroom?" He said whispered softly while i'm busy reading the script lying in the chair.

"Nothing. I just want to go home" I said exclaimed.

He chuckled while tapping and smiling to his phone.

"Good luck with that"

The continues ding from his phone making me distracted and annoyed. He's sudden laughed made me startle from my seat.

"Hey Metawin, are you done reviewing your script?" I asked as i nudge his arm.
" You're glued to your phone since early morning"

"It's Demi. She's asking me about Gorya" he said nonchalantly then he paused as he remembers something that made his eyes wide.

Gorya short for Tu Tontowan our costar and lady lead for this shoot. I had a scene with her yesterday and tomorrow afternoon.

Demi? Since when are they communicating with each other?

I stop what i was doing and lean on Win as i peaked to his phone to check what are they talking about.

"Demi? You're chatting with Demi? Did she asked for me?" I ask him curiously

He hide his phone toward his chest while looking at me with his wide teasing eyes.

"No P'Bai. This is a private conversation" he said firmly

I furrowed my eyebrows at him.
"Metawin. Show me." I uttered with a deadly eyes. "She's my girlfriend you're chatting with"

"I can't show you this. I promise Dee"

With a sly smile I remember about Namtan. She didn't know Win went to his friends party in our first day here at Bangkok without her knowing.

I lean back to my chair and i loudly coughed as grabbing my phone from my pocket as i said slyly

"You don't mind if i call Namtan you partied a few days ago. Don't you?"

Win pause with his wide alarmed eyes.

"Dammit!"

he sighed loudly while scatching his nape.

"Fine Phi. Just don't tell Demi about this"

Win hesitatingly gave his phone. I grab it before Win changes his mind. My eyesbrows knitted together when I scroll their long list of conversations.