Fourteen

•DEMI•
(POV)

"What about this one?" Bright asked. Gesture a painting in front of us.

"This one was inspired by my dear friend Charlie when Mace was born." Told him as i glance at the artwork; half smile at him

He nod and said nonchalantly
"This is nice too. The details are impeccable. All of it here is purely amazing like you."

Why is he like this? He's been shooting me with unsolicited complements all evening; giving me the butterflies in my stomach and a flustered face.
Can somebody help me? I think i'll combust tonight.

"Stop with the flirting you two. It a sight for sore eyes."  Win said that made us look at him.

"Metawin" Bright said dryly
"Win" I said surprisedly

"You're here. Thanks for coming Win."

I was surprised to know he's here too. He kiss both of my cheek like it's a normal thing to do.

"I couldn't missed this. Mike, Oaf and Gunsmile are here roaming around too btw. Others couldn't make it so they sent you flowers." He said playfully

"Awww they shouldn't have." I said softly as half smile at him

"All of the pieces are astonishing Demi. I might buy one tonight." He smile as he put his hand on his front pocket.

What? Win said that? Awww

"Thank you. It means a lot." I said shyly with a flustered face.

Bright looked at me sourly
"It's means a lot.?"

"What?" I asked confusedly at Bright

He sighed like his annoyed at me. "Nothing"

Win chuckled.

"Stop acting like a jealous B*tch P'Bai." Win said as he slowly punch Bright's arm teasingly him.

Bright gives him the irritated look.

"Relax Phi. People are looking. What if someone post a photo of us saying we have a lovers quarrel" Win said with his eyebrows raised playfully

"You will tease me with the fan made meme again. No thank you." Bright dryly

"How could you? You're hurting my feelings" Win said dramatically.

"Stop being dramatic Metawin"

They looked fun to watch. I can't help be mesmerized by they perfectly fine faces. Win in so fun like a kid and Bright is like a grumpy boy.

I looked around us and Win is right. People are looking at us. They are whispering and curious look written on their faces of why the two famous actors are with me. This will be trending again in social media and they will mask my face with a smiling face again like our previous photo at Moi's Bar.

I saw Charlie with her son Mace and Pete are coming towards us and interrupting two kid fighting.

"Guys. You're making Demi ecstatic with both of you confessing your dying love for each other." Charlie said playfully and wink at me.

"You must be the famous duo people are talking about here, Bright and Win?"

Win looked at me with questioning eyes.

I warned Charlie with a looked from spilling something to them.

Bright nodded and said "You must be Charlie. I'm happy to finally meet you."

"Oh! You making me blush." Charlie mischievously as she is holding Mace little hand while Pete standing next to her shaking his head for his wife's silliness.