29| Bunnies

Let me show you how proud I am to be yours

-Selena Gomez

Amelia

I knew Claire couldn't be trusted. I knew her whole speech of how she cared about Theo and wanted to call a truce was just an act. There was a possibility that she had no ill intention when she invited Noah, that is was absolutely coincidental, but my gut told me she'd planned this.

Theo was trying his best to stay calm, I could see it. I knew Noah being here would disturb him, and I knew he didn't believe me when I said that I okay. He thought Noah being here affected me a whole lot, when that was actually not true at all. Honestly, I was fine because I really didn't care where Noah was and what he did. I'd frozen because of the shock, I hadn't really expected he would be here.

Theo's mother was talking to Claire when we approached her. "Oh, honey, you didn't tell me you'd made a new friend." She exclaimed when we reached her.

That's the moment I saw Noah standing beside her, grinning smugly.

"I didn't make any new friends, Ma." Theo gritted out, glaring at Noah.

"Come on, Noah here told me he had given the trials. He said you were a bit too harsh on him. You should always be polite to everyone, Theo." She scolded him.

Noah's grin widened. "Yeah so as I was telling you, Mrs King, the Eiffel Tower is much more beautiful in person. The lights, the glow, it's amazing and soothing at the same time. It-"

"Get lost." Theo muttered beside me. I squeezed his arm in warning. I noticed Claire eyeing my hand touching his.

His mother gasped. "Theo!"

"What? He's annoying me." He rolled his eyes as I bit back a chuckle.

She gaped at him again. "I'm so sorry Noah I really do not know what's gotten into him."

"That's fine, Mrs King." Noah shrugged. "Honestly, I can handle him."

"Oh you don't want to handle me." Theo said, his voice dangerously calm. "You really don't want to handle me."

"Uh, Theo," Claire interrupted. "Why don't we go and have a chat, okay?" Her hand wrapped around his bicep.

And he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'm not going anywhere."

I smirked at her. She seemed thrown back, her eyes not leaving his hand on my waist. She blinked, seeming to be at a loss of words.

"Mrs King-"

"No, call me Anna, dear." She smiled at me.

My smirk widened, but I maintained a straight face when I talked to her. "Anna, can you give us a few minutes?"

She nodded and I pulled Theo away, rolling my eyes when he huffed. I pulled him to a stop just in front of the way for the restrooms, this part of the shop deserted. And before he could say anything, I pulled him down, crashing my lips on his. He moved forward until my back hit wall and I pulled him by his shirt towards me, our lips not leaving. He rested his hand on the wall, and with the other he cupped my breast through the dress.

"Why do you have to be so affected by him?" I whispered against his mouth. "I told you that you don't need to worry about him and I. It's the past."

"He is deliberately trying to get on my nerves." He said.

"And you're letting him. You're giving him the satisfaction of getting on your nerves. Do you understand what I'm saying?" I cupped his face. "Stop reacting to him. Stop losing your patience when you see his face. He wants to intimidate you, he wants to piss you off. Stop giving him what he wants."