thoughts and poll (important)

hi,

i'm so bored. and since this isn't anything formal i'm just gonna skip the title case rule and write in all small, because that's me.

anyway, idk i'm so bored man. i just realised i haven't updated this book in such a long time. how are you all? tell me how you are.

anyway, again, i've been meaning to say this for a long time but had been holding back. but now i just can't hold it back anymore so i'm gonna let it out. 

i don't like this book anymore. 

i really don't. idk why, this is the first book i've ever written on here, and i love it. but i don't LIKE it. idk if that made any sense but the point is, i'm proud of it because it took a lot of hard work and efforts, but i don't like it anymore.

all those who have been supporting my other works probably realise this is my least mature book out of all, given it's my first and i made several mistakes. i've improved so much in this field that i look back now and realise even though this storyline is alright, the writing is pretty childish and not up to the mark, if you ask me. and when you yourself don't like your own things, you know it's time to change.

that being said, this is just to give you a heads up that i might unpublish it sometime in the future. i don't know when, maybe tomorrow, maybe a year later, but i might. don't worry, i'll give you a warning and ample number of days to complete it if you started reading.

please don't hate upon me. most of you are pretty understanding and sweet and i appreciate you all so much, but there always are a bunch of people who spread hate just cause they like it. i wrote this, i created this, so i have rights to destroy it as well. i know it might upset some of you, but when i read my own story and cringe hard and try to digest the fact that it was me who wrote it, i can't continue.

a quick poll here. this is just to get your opinion because i do not wish to cast you out of this process, since you were with me throughout, but please understand that it's still my decision at the end (which is inclined towards unpublishing). should i unpublish it or not?

that's it, welp. i hope you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy. 

love, rish