2| Shh

Then she started dancing, sexual romancing

-Justin Bieber

Theo

She was already down her 6th glass. And she was still dancing. Damn, she looked like a goddess. The way her dress was hugging her curves made me want to ravish her, please her, worship her. I couldn't look away, I just couldn't keep my eyes off her.  

"Dude, you've been staring at her for like two hours." Dean appeared from somewhere behind.

"Yeah dude, thank you for pointing out the obvious."

"You haven't even blinked."

I tore my eyes away from the goddess to glare at him. When I was sure he got my message, I turned my gaze back to her. He chuckled, taking a seat beside me. At that exact moment, she decided to throw her head back, moving her hips to her side so sensuously that I felt my pants tighten to such an extent that they would tear apart any second. But it just didn't fucking matter, I still couldn't look away.

"What the hell is happening to you? You've never stared at a girl that long." Dean asked.

"I have no idea."

"They're best friends, you know, her and Bri." He sipped his bear.

Then, I did look at him. "I thought she moved here just recently? They became best friends in three days?"

Dean laughed, "Ten years, idiot. They've been best friends for ten years. She moved back three days ago."

That surprised me, "So she lived here before?"

He nodded, "From what Bri's told me, she moved to Canada two years back, the same time we shifted. Something like she wanted a change."

Huh, a change. 

"Uh oh." He said suddenly, looking at the dance floor. I knew what it was before I looked. She was grinding against a guy, a fucking guy who wasn't me, and that fucker was putting his hands all over her. There was this murderous feeling inside me, and I knew if there weren't so many people around here, I would have killed the guy. 

Jesus Christ, what the fuck was happening to me.

I didn't realize I'd already gotten up from my seat when Dean held me back, "Do not do anything stupid."

When he let me go, I stalked up to the pair. No, I couldn't see someone else touching her. It was making me mad, so mad. The fact that I couldn't understand this overwhelming feeling was making me more mad. I could feel so many stares as I walked to the dance floor. For the first time in my life, I didn't care about the attention. I didn't pause to look at the people who were looking at me, I didn't pause to glance at the huge female attention I was getting. No, I wanted Mia, and I was going to get her.

She had her eyes closed. So I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my chest, looking behind her at the guy. The stupid guy. The stupid motherfucking guy. 

"Fuck off." I growled at him.

He raised his hands in surrender. Fucking idiot. "Didn't know she was taken man." He slurred and got lost.

"Theo!" She screamed and I looked at her in alarm. She had a drunken smile on her face and her eyes looked lost, "Dance with me."

Then she turned around and gyrated against me.

And I saw fucking stars.

I hadn't ever been turned on to this level. She was making me want to beg. I couldn't believe I'd known this girl for less that two hours and I was already panting. She was drunk, completely wasted, and for some reason I knew she would never do this if she had been sober. It almost made me want to enjoy the moment as long as it lasted. So I grabbed her waist and turned her around. She looked up at me, with such innocent and beautiful eyes, that all the dirty thoughts I'd been thinking seconds ago just vanished.