12| Overwhelming Feelings

Got me feeling drunk and high

-Coldplay

Amelia

I was feeling giddy, sort of a mix of happy and nervous and scared and confused. I didn't know what was happening. My feelings were all over the place and I couldn't place them. I was losing my mind. When Uncle Mason called me down for dinner, I wanted nothing more than to wrap myself in the blankets and not leave the very comfortable bed, but my stomach protested. The entire time, I didn't focus on my food. I kept staring in thin air, not knowing what was happening to me. Uncle Mason noticed my unusual behavior and asked me to rest. He thought I was stressed about studies, but that really wasn't the case.

I made my way over to my room when I vaguely heard the sound of a car engine. I closed the windows, shivering in my clothes. My phone chimed with a new notification but I didn't pay much attention to it. Running a finger through my hair, I made my way over to the washroom and closed the door behind me. I hummed softly under my breath as I did my business, looking at myself in the mirror, and opening the door.

A hand slapped onto my mouth.

My eyes widened as the attacker made me face the wall so that I couldn't see the face. The hand on my mouth was big, with long and slender fingers, almost pianist. The palm felt rough against my skin, hard and calloused. I struggled, trying to get the hand off my mouth but it wouldn't budge. I tried biting it as well, but it just wouldn't work.

I heard soft chuckles behind me, the sound too familiar. Then I smelt the musky aqua cologne. My body went still.

Theo let go of me, doubling over my bed with laughter as I turned around and glared at him. "God you're- you're face. Holy shit." 

I punched his chest. "That wasn't funny."

"It was, it was." He wouldn't stop laughing.

I punched him again. In the back of my head I realized I was just making a fool of myself, he looked the least bit affected from my weak punches. But that didn't mean I wasn't pissed. So I aimed his face.

He grabbed my hand at the last moment, his laughter dying down, a wicked gleam in his eyes. "That's not a very good move, angel."

"You sneaking up on me wasn't good." I snapped.

He unclenched my fist. "I meant this," Then held my thumb. "wasn't good." Then he made me clench my fist again, keeping the thumb out. "That's the way you punch someone. You keep the thumb out or you'll break it."

"Oh." I replied dumbly.

"But what if it hadn't been me?" He asked, still not letting go of my fist.

"I would have punched whoever sneaked up on me like that." I huffed out.

His face held the hint of a smile. "Wrong." He whispered. "When a man sneaks up on you, you know what you should do?"

"What should I do?"

He bent down, his lips meeting the skin of my ear and making me shiver, "You grab his cock and squeeze."