11| Bluff

You try to hide it, I know you do, when all you really want is me to come and get you

-Enrique Iglesias

Amelia

I walked along the hallway, gripping my books in my hand, pressing them against my chest. Somewhere inside me I hoped it would reduce the pain I was feeling, but then I let go of that thought. I wanted to get away from this mess I'd created, but I knew it was too late now, I was too deep in it.

I was well aware of him following me, so I made sure to walk only on that path where I could see many students. I didn't want us to be alone, I didn't know what he would do if we were. All I knew was that if we were alone, I would be too fascinated to accept anything he says, and I didn't want that.

"Mia!" I heard him call my name, but I kept walking.

"Stop." I didn't.

"Jesus, Mia!"

Hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me to a stop. He turned me around to face him, his green eyes swirling with anger, but passion as well. Just like the last time he grabbed my arm and pulled me in another direction. But we passed the hallway we'd stood on the previous time, instead he took a turn.

Leading to the washroom.

"That's the men's room." I blurted the first thing that came in my head, "I can't go in."

"You can when I make you." He replied back hotly.

That shut me up. He pushed me inside, and before I could make a run for the door he entered, slamming it shut behind him, the click of the lock echoing. My breathing was harsh and my heartbeat had increased drastically when he turned around to look at me.

"Why were you ignoring me?"

"I-I wasn't." I stuttered.

"Really?" He took a step in my direction, raising an eyebrow in a mocking way.

"I was late to class. I need to go Theo, I've got a class."

"So do I. But you aren't going anywhere until we have this conversation."

"What conversation?" I asked, much faster than I should have.

"The 'us' conversation."

"There's no us." I said. I saw his face drop at my statement. I felt the powerful waves of frustration and anger coming out from him. I saw the raged control in his eyes, as if he was restraining himself from doing something he desperately wanted to do. His fists clenched at his side, his nostrils flaring.

He walked towards me as I stepped back. Then eventually my back hit the wall, much sooner than I'd expected, and I looked up to see a satisfied smirk on his lips.

He got me where he'd wanted me.

His steps slowed down, as if he wanted to savor the moment. Then when he was an arm's reach from me he reached up to cup my face, his rough calloused hand brushing my cheekbone.

"What-what're you doing?" I squeaked out.

"I'm calling out your bluff, angel." Then he bent down to capture my lips. Even though his fingers were gentle on my skin, his lips were bruising. He pushed me further into the wall, his hands moving up and down my body, after which he settled on wrapping them around my waist. My body scorched wherever he touched me. When he lifted my up a bit, my hands automatically clung on his shirt and I gasped, giving him the perfect opportunity to enter my mouth. I felt him everywhere after that. His tongue was soft enough to tease me as he licked my lip. I moved my hand up in his hair as he groaned.