Chapter 30 - Vists

I'm finding more and more Pit x readers & Pitoo x Readers

I'm so happy ;u;

But, I'm like reaaaaaaaaally wanting to make a Pit x Reader X Dark Pit. Wow. ok, I'm making one.

____________________

Ever since the wing incident people have been worried like crazy. People come by your room with gifts, like flowers and cards, stuff like that or they'd just come by to say hi.

You've stopped fighting in smash, because did fight you'd have to double jump, and.. you don't know how to double jump.. Because, spoiler alert, you kinda used your wings for that.

Master Hand was debating about sending you back to skyworld, and you honestly don't care.

You only care about not being able to see Pit for a very loooong time.

And Link was keeping you here .-.

But to be honest, you just wanted to be alone.

Of corse, you liked how Pit visited you every day, the others.. Not so much. Pitoo & Lady Palutena were ok though.

You tossed & turned in bed, now hoping for something to happen.

The door cracked open, and a small "(Y/N)..." escaped the visitor's lips.

You turned to look at the door, "What"

The person hopped into the room cheerfully, holding somethiing in his hand, "Hello (Y/N)!" he siad cheerfully, placeing the item onto your nightstand, "Peach made you some homade bread along with some jam, told me to bring it to you when i came today."

"thats sweet, tell her i said thanks."

"ok, i will." He sat down on the floor next to your bed, "How's your back?"

"it hursts from time to time, otherwise its fine. Im still getting ued to not having them though." 

"Thats good to hear." He smiled and reached up to ruffle your hair, "Its good to know your doing better."

You smiled, getting up from the bed and sitting down next to him, giving him a small hug, "Its nice to know that you care."

"of course i care for you, an  angel cares for everyone, but mostly the one he love and the goddess he serves."

"the goddess we serve."

"yep."

"why does Pitoo work for Viridi now? Im starting to think that he works for her just because he likes her or something."

"But Viridi says they're not all 'buddy-buddy'."

"Thats an excuse, I think they're actually in love or something , they do kida look cute together."

"I guess your right, i can ask Pitoo the next time i see him."

"If he either fidgets, blushes, or studders, tell me, all right."

Pit chuckled softly. "Alright, commander."

"No no no no, your the commander, youll always be. im just the 2nd in command."

"but right now, your the first." he poked your nose and kissed your cheek before leaving the room, leaving you in confusion.

you shrugged, "i swear he can be stuid sometimes, but its just adorable anyways."

You took the loaf of bread and cut a few slices, sliding the jam onto one of them and eating it.

"Man peach has good cooking skills.. im probably an 'ok' type of cook, i guess." you spoke to yourself as you sat on the floor thinking and gobbling down food.

_______________________________

My parents just asked me to let them read one of my books .-.

my mom left the room saying, "how do you know?" , becayse i asked her that she wouldnt like them or something, she even siad they were good .-.

then my dad walked in and bribed me with food.

wat 

but anyways, do you guys like this book? i honestl think its 'ok' , cause of my writing and how it sucks so much .-.

- Loreno