Chapter 33 - The Secret Alliance

You smiled as you did your small victory pose , earning around 20 kills and 5 deaths.

Pit and Link tied at 2nd, and they were glaring at each other.

Robin I think was In 3rd, and it goes from there.

"Good Game everyone!~" You smiled at all of your fellow Swordsmen, as they gave you soft smiles.

"Im glad your ok," Link told you, a smile on his face as he patted your head.

"Thanks." You looked up and smiled brughtly at the Hylian hero, where a hint of pink brushed across his face.

Interupting your moment of happiness, a voice echoed through the speakers, making an announcement.

"Hello, i am sorry to inturupt your moment of practice with this importnt announcement. It seems something bad is amiss, but im affriad i cnnot tell you all what yet. All i ask, is that Mario, Link, Lucario, and Sheik report to my office at once, i repeat: Mario, Link, Lucario and Sheik report to my office immedietly, thank you."

"oooooooh, there intrubleeeee." Someoe in the room said like a small child.

Link had a confused face, wondering why Master Mand Had called him and the other 3 down to his office.

Shakking the thoughts out of his mind, he grabbed his sword and put it into his seath, walking out of the room and towards Master Hand's office.

* * * With Link & The other 3

Link, Mario, Sheik and Lucario stood at the entrance of Master Hand's office, wondering what he could want with them.

Link poshed the two doors opened, where master hand turned around, seeing the people he reqested to see, changing into his human form.

"Hello, im uessing that you four are wondering why you're here, correct?"

They all nodded, "Where do i begin?" Master hand said as he turned around, his hands behind his back as he thought of where to start.

"The newcommer, (Y/N), you all know her, correct?" Master hand turned slighty to make eye contact with the 4.

Link's eyes widened as he mentioned your name, "What does this have to do with (Y/N)!?"

"Patience, Ill tell you," Master hand cleared his throught as he began to tell them all the story;

"You all know she was confirmed as a hidden character, much like Dark Pit and Dr. Mario. She was confirmed around the same time as Dark Pit, maybe a little bit later, much like a last second choice. At the time she was notified of her being in the smash brothers universe, she had defeated the god of death, Hades about 2 monthes prior,"

"and what does this have to do with anything?" Link asked

"Patience, Link. Im sure he'll answer your qustion." Lucario answered.

Master Hand continued, "However, Let me tell you her back story.

A little around 7 years or so, something like that, for an unnown reason, she had locked herself up in a hidden room somewhere in Palutena's Temple for four years straight. at night however, she was unnoticed as she went and grabbed herself some food from their kitchen. Although, when her four years being locked up had ended, Pit, was having trouble in battle against the underworld army and them planning an ambush on the temple. Even with the help of both Lady Palutena and Dark Pit, that wasnt enough to take all of them out. Seeing the arrows fly by her window, (Y/N) knew it was tie for her to speed out and help her old commander fight in air battle. As she came out, it seems that Lady Palutena and the others had forgot about her, she had no idea why she was in there herself.

After a few months of fighting underworld & nature forces, Pit ended up going missing, and Palutena acting somewhat strange. Palutena would take countless lives of innocent humans, as she continued to fight the other forves aswell. (Y/N) continued to ask Palutena where Pit had gone, but like an antagonist she wouldnt tell her anything, so (Y/N) decidedto lock herself away for the time he was gone, as she wished for her fun friend to come back.

Around 3 years later, Pit returned, as she learned that Palutena was being controlled by this evil creature called the chaos kin. They had defeated the chaos kin, returning lady palutena to normal. Other stuff had happeed, and they defeated Hades. Then she was confirmed for smash brothers 4, you guys know the rest."

"Wow.." Link said in amazement in knowing the true backstory of hi friend, but how could she wear that amazing smile all day?

"The correct information why she's important?" Lucario asked.

"She's being targeted."

he whole group gaspd, "But, why!?"

"You remember when she lost her wings about a month go? The people who did that are targeting her, they want her power. i dont know what her power was, but maybe it was why Palutena forced her to go into hiding. I asked Palutena myelf if she was special, but she just replied ith an 'I dont know.. i realize she has some sort of powr, but i dont recall why. i guess that was why she was locked away for so long'. Thats why i called you here;" Master hand looked at the four, "I want you to protect (Y/N) at all cost. Take these and have them on you at all times. you dont hav to wear them, just keep them with you. If anythig seems wrong contact me and eachother. From here on out, i name you four as the secret alliance," Master Hand Extended his right arm to his right, "Tabuu and my brother, Crazy Hand, are working together to take (Y/N) for her power. Dont tell any of this to anyone, no one, ever in the land of promises. you are dissmissed." Master Hand lowered his arm to his side as the four exited his office.

The war was only begining.

________________________

wow.

idek what type of power you'll have.

it'll either be really cheesy, or really cool.

so yeah.

you guys can comment what you think your power thing would be if you want you to give me ideas.

or im just going with a tailed beast being sealed inside of you.

//UNEDITED

- Loreno