Chapter 16 - Scorched Feathers

~ Third person POV ~

"I'm outta here!" Dark pit said as he ran out of the magical door.

He flew strait towards the underworld, were he would find the rewind fountain place thing where they would have Pit's wings grow back to how they were before.

Because they would NEVER return like a lizards tail.

Or with medication and getting high.

They were having this conversation about souls, and souls being devoured and whatnot.

"And here's the hideous soul devourer himself!" visiting shouted, as Pitto automatically started attacking it.

The weak spots weren't easily hidden, it was just random blob things sprouting up from its head and neck.

He flew around, looking for the fountain place, he encountered hades a couple of times.

"Why are you here anyway?" hades asked

"To get to that rewind fountain place." Viridi answered almost immediately after hades had asked that question.

"Well then.. Ok."

Hades then disappeared

"That was weird."

"Hey pitto! the fountain is over there!"

"I can see thatttt"

Pitto landed, as he splashed some of the spring water onto his broken torn up wings.

He woke up slightly, raising his arms into the air, "LADY PALUTENA I MISSED YOUUUUUU" He shouted.

"I missed you too pit~"

Pit then descended into the air.

______________________

SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT.

BUT I REALLY WANNA WORK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE YOULL SEE (Y/N)

- Loreno1