Chapter 15 - The Caos Kin with burning wings.

~ Third Person POV ~

Pit ran out viridi's magical door, as viridi located the kin and directed pits flight pattern.

"Left, right, straight, inverted magical color world, THE WORLD WERE THE CHAOS KIN IS!!" She shouted happily, as pit followed the horrid creature.

Most of the battle was quiet, as out was thinking about (y/n), he was reaLLy rEALy worried about her.

Did she commit suicide?

Did she follow Palutena's horrid orders?

Did she become Pitto's girlfriend - Ihopenotpeople

Did she lock herself in that room again?

Did hades kidnap her?

Is she even working with hades?

WHAT HAPPENED WITH (Y/N)!?

So many questions flowed through the Angels mind, that he didn't even realize that Viridi was yelling at him.

"PIIIITTTTTTT!!!!" She screamed,

"Y-Yes?"

"Finally, your back to normal. BUT DIDNT YOU NOTICE THE MULTIPLE CHAOS KINS!?" She yelled at him again, which made Pit actually stop thinking to himself.

He looked around at the brown-tan world, with colorful random neon-like eye balls exploding around him, gathering his attention, as he then noticed the million kins.

"It's just cloning itself to heal from the last battle!" He shouted, shooting every bug chaos kin thingy

"EXACTLY."

Pit continued to destroy the mini kin's, as he then ran out of his flight power and started land battle.

He wondered around, and was then greater by one hoard of baddies, then another, and another.

It was sucking all of his energy out, they were trying to kill him.

Well duh this is a game where bad people try to kill the avatar/character your playing as.

so, pit started asking questions.

"Those kamotos, they kinda look like metroids; don't they?"

"EMPH!!" Viridi mumbled as she grasped her head tightly and turned around, avoiding eye contact with pit.

"Viridi?"

"LETS KEEP OUR THOUGHTS FOCUSSED ON THIS WORLD, AND THIS WORLD ONLY."

"But they do look like metroids."

"SHHH PIT LALALA I CANT HEAR YOUUUUUU!!!!"

Pit shrugged, as he then continued fighting off the baddies.

4th wave; no black pit.

5th wave; no black angel-face

6th wave; no dark Pitty pat

7th wave; young master I'm afraid dark pit isn't here yet. *places hand on heart or whatever and bows* SEBASTIAN IM AFRAID YOUR IN THE WRONG BOOK HERE!~

(( if anyone knows what that is from then I love you. *claps* ))

"You need help pit?"

"PITTO!" Pit shouted in excitement

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!" He shouted as he started helping with the fighting.

"Well that's too bad."

They faced off all the hoards, finally getting to the chaos kin.

"UNDERLING OF DARKNESS THAT LIES BEFORE M-"

"They'll be none of that."

"Aww..."

~ time skip to afterwards because I'm too lazy to write the battle sene and plus I suck at writing them. ~

something happens to pitto, and he falls off the ledge.

"PITOO!" Pit shouts, as he ran after him,

"VIRIDI, LET ME FLY."

"But pit, we already used the 5 minutes,"

"I DONT CARE, JUST LET ME FLY!"

"Ok, it won't be my fault she you burn your wings."

She granted him the 30 seconds of flight, as he grabbed Pitto's hand, and flew up towards the edge of where he flew off, his back & wings burning.

"Ok.." pit muttered, falling to the ground, passed out.

_______________________________________________

*completely forgot about the sene with pitto falling off the edge and having put rescue him causing his wings to burn and only remembers some of it and is way to lazy to look up the chapter on YouTube or play it personally*

Heheh.

So ya, Pitto is takin over the next chapter.

- Loreno1