Chapter 36 - Unwanted Fight

I should seriously update this book more.

Its literally killing me that i'm not updating this as often

_____________

You woke up to multiply sounds of destruction.

Screams, Hearing things break, People yelling, all that other stuff.

It was some kind of hospital emergency room type of thing. Dr. Mario was running around the room giving people treatments, along with Peach, and Dr. Luigi, who was also there for some odd reason.

You tried to sit up, but Peach quickly ran over to you and asked you to kindly lay back down, then calling over Dr. Mario.

You ignored Peach's request for laying down and sat up anyway.

"W-What happened." You spoke quietly, grasping your head in pain.

"The lighting equipment fell on you and Dark Pit when you had asked him to a duel earlier today. He made it out fine, only with a sprained ankle, but you hit your head, and got a broken leg. However that works." He scratched the back of his head

"Let me leave." You mumbled

"What was that?"

"I said, Let me leave."

"I'm sorry, i cant do that."

You tighten your fist, "Ok, fine." You tell him angrily, as he walks away from you, going to treat someone else.

You wait until the doctors were ignoring you, and doing their own thing.

You sat up, slowly moving your legs to the side of the bed to try not to alert Dr. Mario. Ignoring the throbbing pain in your leg, you sped out of their little "Emergency room" thing, tripping along somethings in the process.

You maneuvered your way around the hallways, moving towards the sound of battle. It only took Dr. Mario a few minutes to figure out you had ditched your hospital bed, and it would take him a few minutes to catch up even if you did have a broken leg, only because you felt it slowly healing as you ran towards whatever was happening.

The noise ended up coming from the training area, which was to the left side of the whole building, which is probably why the boxing ring was the first stage to be damaged.

As you reached this part of the building, it was torn apart. Bricks and equipment were lying around, flags torn, equipment messing up everyone's fighting styles, items both granting small amounts of power to both sides, it was crazy.

Everyone was fighting things that looked like upgraded Primids.

Ya'know, those stupid bad guys in Brawl, that were like stuffed with dark purple bug thingies, they could have like swords, guns, breathe fire, become giant, have a freaking bOOMerANg.

yeah, those guys. but the only thing that's different is that they're like half a robot. making them a bit harder because they have more inelegance then the last ones.

Off to the side of the room, you saw Pit fighting one of these, "things" off with Pitoo. It's kinda adorable seeing those two at least attempt to get along. But Pitoo would probably punch Pit straight up in the face if he tried to at least befriend him.

Most of the little android things were on both Pit and Link, as one decided to be smart and attempt to sneak up behind Pit while Pitoo was off doing something. Which resulted in someone kicking the Primid in the face, then missing and hitting the fighter's face instead. Thus, starting some kind of riot.