Chapter 8 - Wing Stuff

~ (Y/N) POV ~

Palutena dropped off me and pit in front of the door to lady Palutena's temple. I pick pit up, and run to Lady Palutena.

Icarriedhimbrudalstyleiguessidk

"Lady Palutena!" I shouted as I ran up to her.

She ran up to me, and looked at pit.

"Follow me."

I nodded, as Palutena lead me to some room in the temple.

"Set him down in the bed over there." she pointed to what looked like a queen sized bed, which had three pillows. two onto the side, and another pillow resting on the top.

I moved the blankets over to the side, setting pit down onto the bed and throwing the blankets on top of him.

"I'll go grab a doctor. just stay there and keep him company if he ever wakes up."

I nodded, grabbing a chair and setting it down next to the bed.

The room was quite small, almost like a small hospital room. Pit's bed was set in the middle, a small night stand was to the right if the bed, where I was sitting.

The nightstand was a medium brown type if color thing, and had a small vase where you could put flowers in it and stuffz.

I rested my elbow onto the night stand, and extended it up so that my head could rest I to my hand, I was getting to tired. who knew why exactly.

"Hey. (Y/N)." Pit whispered. I guess he's awake now.

"Yeah?" I said with a slight yawn.

"You wanna lay on the bed? I could sit onto the chair if you want."

I blushed slightly

jusT SLIGHTLY

"U-Um no thanks. your hurt pit, you should rest."

He smiled softly, "ok."

I like this guys smile.

Palutena slammed open the door,

"HOW YA'LL LOVE BIRDS DOIN?" She said with a grin, the doctor like sweat dropping I guess

"were nOT love birds!" I yell

I heard Palutena mutter something, but I couldn't catch what she said.

She walked into the room, and stood next to me.

"So are you ok Pit?"

Pit looked up at the goddess and smiled, "I'm fine."

Well that's a lie. That Aurum brain thing gave it it's all when it shot that laser at us.

The doctor walked over to the other side if pit, telling him to sit up so he could examine his injuries.

About ten minutes had passed, and the doctor man finally told us what was gonna happen to pit.

"Ehem," he started, placing both his hands behind his back, "the shot hit Pit right where his wings are, so I'm afraid he won't be able to use them for a while."

wHAT

"How long will that be exactly?" Palutena said with a worried voice.

"About 3 weeks."

"That's a moNTH." I blurt out

"Exactly."

Pit looked at me and smiled, "so I guess you'll be leading the missions now (Y/N)"

"But I'll have to deal with Viridi and Hades.." I mumbled

"Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine." he placed his hand onto my shoulder.

"Um, (Y/N) was it?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"You were at the battle when pit got shot with the laser, correct?"

I gulped, "Y-Yes sir."

He pointed to an empty corner next to where the doctor was standing,

"bring the chair over here. I need to see what's wrong with your wings."

I nodded slowly and brought the chair over towards the corner. The back was facing the wall, my wings facing the doctor and everyone else.

The doctor started examining my wings or whatever, pretty soon he's gonna figure out how weak and fragile my wings are from sitting in that room all those years. great.

"Well you seem to be fine."

I sigh in relief

"However.."

CrUDDLES

"your wings are slightly weak, and the feathers on them are all torn and ripped apart and whatnot, where you in a war or something?"

Heheheh crud

"Well.. actually I locked myself in a room for four years." I slightly scratch my cheek with my finger.

"Oh, ok. Well you guys are all checked up now, your free to leave. just make sure pit gets a lOT of rest for the next liek 3 weeks." he said, walking out of the door.

I sat up from the chair and held out my hand to pit,

"Need any help?" I said with a small smile.

"Sure." he grabbed my hand as I pulled him off the bed, putting his arm around my neck so that I could help him walk to wherever he needed to go.

"Thanks (Y/N)."

"No prob Pit," I said with a small smile as we walked to his room so he could rest.

-------

*Continues writing story*

- Loreno1

-------

I opened the door to Pits room, and set him down onto his bed.

Wow this room is big

"Are you gonna be ok pit?" I asked slightly worried

"I'm sure I'll be fine."

"If you insist."

I start walking towards the door, as put grabbed onto my arm, pulling me close to him and giving me a kiss on the forehead

((Like ya know like tamaki in da manga

Did anyone even read the ouran manga? no? ok))

He then gave me a big fat hug, my face turning slightly pink.

"You'll do great out there." he whispered into my ear

I smiled softly and gave him a hug back.

------------------------

AWWW THAT WAS SO ADORABLEEEEE - Loreno1

Shuddup Lauren -////- -Pit

heY doNT SAy mY namE heRE -Loreno1 who is apparently aka lauren

Well that's just too bad -Pit

Hmph -Loreno1

--------

Well did ya like dis chapter? I hope you did c: I think it was like adorable ^-^

But I swear the best chapter that I ever wrote was the "hosPITal" chapter in my "the hero who wore green" story. It's literally completely random and has nothing to do with the story xD

Well somewhat

Check it out if you want to!

Bye-neees!

- Loreno1