Chapter 38 - Backstory

Upon beating Duon, the boss that landed on Halberd, Meta Knight docked the ship in its usual stage area. The 5 of you jumped out of the ship, you ran to the sight of fighting. there were fewer Primids, Olimar being the one to kill the last one.

They all cheered, sighed, immediately sat down, once they had found out that no other Primids were coming to try and kill them all.

"Hold it right there." Master hand spoke loudly and walked on top of some rubble, in his human form, "This is only a small portion of what is going on. And I think right now is the best time for me to tell you all. now gather around and sit, because it's story time."

"whAAAAAT!?"
"Are you serious?"
"You kidding me!?"
Those were only some of the complaints that could be heard from the crowd.

"Oh calm down!" Master Hand shouted at them all, "Now.. As some of you know, from Brawl.. Tabu was a threat. Having destroyed multiple parts of this world in order to make his own." Master Hand sighed, sitting down onto a large piece of rubble, "But he's not coming after us again just because we're enemies with each other. He's coming because he wants something- or rather, someone."

You then sighed, lowing your head as you hugged your knees, Pit rubbing your back as he have you an apologetic smile.

"As you can most likely tell by her actions- yes, the one he wants is (Y/N)." He pointed over to you, as multiple people gasped as some even growled.

*Cough* Link *Cough*

"Now- let me explain. In the game's code it says that (Y/N) is from Kid Icarus, when she is actually from a game called (G/N)."

"W- What!? No she's not! What are you talking about!?" Pit yelled at Master hand as he stood up from his seat next to you.

"Calm down pit, let him explain." Palutena told the angel calmly.

Pit sighed, sitting down and crossing his arms as he looked to the side.

"It's all part of her game's story line. (Y/N) is from her own land, which was basically taken over by her enemy, some guy whom I haven't looked up his name. Being a rebel, she determined to kill the guy who had taken over the place she lived in. Things happened, blah blah blah blah.. Now you want to know how she became an angel? How she went to skyworld? Simple- it was a wish. Although her being an angel was only when she was fighting. Although she was only able to handle it for a certain amount of time before her body couldn't handle it anymore and she was forced to become a permanent angel and was shipped off to skyworld. When she had gotten to skyworld, Palutena was informed to train her, and raise her abilities as a fighter, and that's exactly what she did. Although she was eventually forgotten about, and (Y/N) herself grew to forget about what had happened, along with everyone in Skyworld. And for basically the last 5 or so years, people have been waiting for the return of (Y/N)."

Pit looked down at you, wide eyed, "Is.. Is that true..?" 

You nodded slightly, "Y- Yeah.. I guess you could say that.."

"What- Did you have amnesia or something and your just realizing the things that were happening..?"

"Yes." Master Hand answered Pit's question, "With her being sent to Skyworld, she had to be stripped of her memories and all of that stuff." 

"I'm.. I'm going to go off and think about all of this.." You muttered, standing up and walking out of the place of rubble.

"(Y/N)!" Pit stood up to go follow you, but Palutena stopped him.

"She needs some time alone to think about all of this, Pit."

Pit nodded, and sadly watched you leave.

-- With You --

You sat down, resting your back against a tree, pulling your knees closet to your chest as you had recalled Master Hand's whole great and amazing story about you.

Sighing, you closed your eyes and let the wind blow and mess up your hair a bit.

"My my, Isnt ot (Y/N)?~ Aren't you a bit lost, though? Your not one that would actually make it in the smash brothers games. Heck- your not one to be wearing a dress. What happened to your battle armor? Your oh so powerful sword?"

You looked up, and saw someone smirking down at you, Their Orange-Red Eyes were practically staring at yours, "Excuse me, but I actually like this Toga."

"Have you forgotten me, (Y/N)..?" He asked, and then chuckled, "Of course you have." He shrugged, shaking his head,

He had short black hair, his bangs swiped to the side and out of his face. He had Orange-red eyes, a scar that went from about right next to his left eyebrow, then trailed down onto his nose and then under his right eye. He also had three piercings on his right ear, too. He wore a light lime green dress shirt, and some jacket. The jacket was black and teal, and it was much like something a pirate would wear, or something. But the jacket didnt reach to below his wait, it reached more to his ankles, much like a cloak. And he wore regular black pants with a regular old belt and some black shoes.

"Get away, freak." You spat at him.

"Wow, your always like this with me." He sighed, shaking his head, "Just to jog your memory a bit, My name is Konade, The demon your swore to kill after I took over your land.." He then chuckled, "But look at you, It's been 5 years, All of those people that you've been rebelling with.. have given up. Given themselves to me. Its rather nice, if i do say so myself." He then bent down so that he was eye-level with you, "Now then, why don't you just finally give yourself up to me? I mean, we were best friends as a kid.. Dont you miss having fun with me..?" He whispered, attempting to get all up close and personal with you.

You slapped him, "The only reason why i gave up being friends with you, is because of how you betrayed everyone. Now leave me alone, you stink."

"Wow, I guess demons really aren't meant to be with angels." He stood up, rubbing his cheek for a few seconds and then stepping back, Big large bat wings growing out of his back as a purple aura surrounded him, "Well then, farewell, love." He muttered, disappearing.

"He's an idiot." You sighed, closing your eyes.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNN)!" Pit yelled as he ran towards you, falling down to his knees and panting before he hugged you, "Are you ok? You didnt look like you took that History lesson very well.."

"Im fine.. I just, dont like having things being rushed to my head so very fast.." You whispered, looking to the side as Pit stopped hugging you, his hand placed onto your shoulder. 

"Well, I dont care about all of your past and stuff. 'Cause I'll still Love you." Pit smiled Idiotically before pecking your lips softly.

You smiled, Placing your hand onto Pit's, "Thanks." 

YOu two then kissed each other like any normal couplse, because who cares.

"Pit, (Y/N), Staph making out and get yo' butts back here." Palutena yelled at the two of you through the magical use of telepathy.

"Y- Yes Lady Palutena!" Pit answered, his face red as he stood up and grabbed your hand and the two of you sped back to the smoosh mansion.

_______________________

Yeah- I gave you a back story ;3

Sorry that I didnt really update this book, you get carried away with one-shots and all that crap.

Well, If I keep up with everything, I should be able to finAALLY finish this story sometime soon.

Idk when, tho
oops

- Loreno

(UNEDITED)