Chapter 27 - Nightmare stuff

^ That's were I got the idea for the nightmare

//the video, I just used the up thing case I'm typing this on my iPod//

It's lame, I know

----------
You laid down on your (f/c) bed, the window blinds were pulled up and you could see the moon shining in the night.

You looked at the moon, then rolled over, facing the wall with your two hands intertwined and behind your head, with your feet dangling off the edge of the bed.

You took your hand and grabbed your pillow, holding it tightly against your chest.

You didn't even know why you were acting this way.

//heck I don't even know//

-- The Next Morning --

You stayed asleep in your (F/C) bed, ignoring every single noise in the room.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)?! (Y/N)!!!" Someone shouted as they banged into your pale locked door, wishing your you to answer them.

But, you couldn't.

You were stuck, in this nightmare.

-- Nightmare --

Everything was red, blood red.

Blood was splattered everywhere, everyone you knew was being murdered in front of you.

Who became Yandere?

You huddled up in the corner of your room, scared to come out.

Finally, you did. The master hand forced you to get out and kill the man anyways.

You didn't even know who he was.

You grabbed a nearby weapon, which was a sword. *cough*kanata I think*cough* you hopelessly walked out of the room, passing by the bodies of everyone you knew.

Link,
Marth,
Ike,
Pretty soon Palutena died.

This made you scared, even though you showed no emotion whatsoever.

You pretty soon enough came across the murderer.

Pit.

"Why are you doing this." you questioned him, as you just stood there with a strait face.

"There's nothing better for me to do, killing is fun~" he tilted his head and gave you a creepy smile.

You pulled up the kanata, moving it up to his neck.

"What's your purpose in even living.?"

"I don't know," He answered pulling the trigger in his gun as the bullet hit your left shoulder.

You fell to the floor, grasping it in pain.

Pit walked up to you, and kissed your forehead before finishing you off.

(( sorry that the nightmare is lame xD I was listening to 'Karakuri Burst' by Rin & Len and it kinda just gave me an idea to do something like that for the nightmare xD it's there- but I was thinking of putting link as the murderer instead *cough*rin*cough* I should probably shut up now ))

-- Nightmare End --

"(Y/N)!" A voice shouted once again as the figure grasped both of your shoulders tightly, his sapphire eyes were wide as he thought he had lost you.

Your eyes widened as you awoke, as you immediately started crying into his shoulder.

"Nightmare, (Y/N)?" He asked you softly as he rubbed your back

You nodded, your teary eyes looked at the door, which was busted down sense that was the only way to open it.

I mean, it was locked.

"(Y/N)!!" Another voice entered the doorway of the room, his sapphire eyes looked at his rival angrily as he was comforting you.

He walked over to you, as he hugged you from the side.

You looked over at who had given you the hug, as you returned it.

"I was so worried." he says kindly as he kisses your forehead, earning a angry glare from the other majestic hero.

You hugged the Angel tighter, ((you thought the one barging into the room was Link, didn't you >:3 )) crying into his shoulder.

"The nightmare was so real, I didn't even know what happened."

Link eventually walked out of the room, magically placing the door back where it was, giving the two of you privacy, where you and pit had a fabulous make-out session.

______________

It was hard coming up with a nightmare, im sorry.

Plus it was even harder to think about what to do next.

But it's quite simple because Link and Pit would be fighting over you the whole time your in smash .-.

Well.. apparently make out sessions solve problems XD lol, I just put that in there cause well idk.

- Loreno1