Chapter 32 - Practice

(F/B) - Favorite bow, or Favorite Bow in Kid Icarus: Uprising that isn't the Palutena or Silver Bow c:

You wondered throughout the halls of the Smash Mansion, debating on wether you should go to the afternoon practices.

You shrugged, "whatever, I'll go surprise them."

You walked into the hallway of practice rooms, looking for the door labeled "Swordsmen"

"Brawler.. Gunner.. Swordsman!" You smiled when you found the correct training room.

Standing on your tippy toes, you looked through the small window on the door. You could see Marth & Ike passing a sand bag back and forth, like volleyball, but with swords instead.

You looked off to the right side of the room, seeing Pit and Link fighting about something.

To the left, you saw that Pittoo was practicing his smash attacks, and trying to avoid everyone.

You couldn't see the others.

Sighing, you placed your feet perfectly onto the ground, returning to your usual shortness.

You slowly grasped the doorknob, your heart pounding as you twisted the handle and pushed the door open.

The majority of the room looked at who was entering the room, but others just attacked a sandbag.

It wasn't until Pit yelled "(Y/N)!!" That they seemed to notice that it was someone important.

Pit attacked you into a hug, same with Link.

The others walked towards you, patting your back, giving you a small hug, smiling, saying that they were glad to have you back.

You backed away from the crowed, grabbing your (F/B) and extending your arm, "I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU!"

"how are you going to fight all of us? The max number in a brawl is 8." Someone asked, I think it was Chrumb or something

"We use the practice rink, here in the room. Chrom, be the announcer and keep track of the time and scores. We'll have no items and have a time limit of 10 Minutes."

You could hear someone say "10 MINUTES!?" In the background

Chrom sighed, "I'll go get the notepad.."

With the press of a button, the stage was created. it was something like the Wii Fit Trainer stage, but without the mirror and the yoga lessons.

Chrom walked towards the little announcer thing that was along the wall, i don't know how to describe it. He sat onto the office chair as everyone began to get into place.

He set up the options and the automatic timer, and grabbed the microphone so ha could start the match.

He started the countdown;

3

2

1

GO!!

_____________________

Hello, Bubbles.

I kept on spelling Pittoo like 'Pitto' but then I thought it was 'Pitoo' and now I learn that it's 'Pittoo'

WHICH ONE IS IT

- Loreno1