Chapter 23 - Smash place

Admin Note at the end!

PLEASE READ IT!!

_____________________

~ Admin's POV :3 ~

You boarded the train to the place where all the smashers meet, the smash bros. mansion, no, a manor? //this isn't black butler >^< // no, a college-like place with an apartment complex? Who knows.. but you boarded the train to that place.

You placed your luggage next to you, and store //stared..?// out the window. You felt a bit uncomfortable because your wings were slightly in the way, but you got used to it.

"(Y/N)..?"

You looked to where the voice was coming from, seeing a figure standing in the little walkway thing.

"Dark pit..? Your one of those secret unlock people things?" You asked as you looked at Pit's counterpart.

"Yeah, same for you?"

You smiled softly, and looked out the window, "yeah."

Dark pit then sat in the train seat thing in front of you, as you spent the wholes train ride staring out the window.

~ Time skip to the smash place cause idk what else to put here .-. ~

You and Pitto got off the train, and wandered around trying to find the smash place.

You had taken multiple wrong turns, and Pitooey just ditched you because of it.

It was dark out, and you carried your suitcase in one hand and your letter in the other.

//you just walked int bad end night m'dear >:3

You looked around, then seeing a mansion in the distance.

With the same symbol on it as the one on your letter.

You ran towards the smash house place thing, and opened the doors.

Well, you opened it to complete darkness and silence.

"Hello..?" You asked as you wandered inside

"H-Hello..? Pit? Ya there?"

As you walked inside the door shut, making a loud noise causing to drop your luggage and scream.

Then someone pounced on top of you.

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

"Wha--"

Just then the lights flickered on, and it revealed that pit was on top of you.

And behind him, all of da smasherz.

_____________________

Pretty pretty pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeee read this!~

It's a really important question ;-;

But first of all-

All of y'all Kellam ( Invisible.. Not making yourself known.. you get the point. ) readers, answer this question to, Ya hear?

Well anyway..

I HAVE NO CLUE HOW IM GONNA END THIS.

PWETTY PWEASE HALP MEH DESIDE ;u;

- Loreno1