Chapter 25 - True Strength

Author's POV :3 -

"So (Y/N).. When will we see you fight?" Ike asked as he set his sword next to the wall of your room.

"I don't know" you answered lazily, plopping onto your bed as Pit lied down next to you.

"C'mon (y/n).. I wanna see you fight people again!" Pit said as he shook you softly.

You wined, "what level of a CPU do I have to fight.."

The group of boys smiled, as they dragged you to the arena stage.

You hopped onto the stage, as Pit and the others watched you battle from a distance, looking outside a large window to watch you battle.

"I'm sending out the first CPU- level 3." IKe stated as he pushed a couple of buttons.

A CPU appeared to your right, dashing towards you as it randomly started attacking.

You dodged its attacks, and grabbed it, attacking the CPU and throwing it upwards.

It landed on the nearest platform, where you jumped up and started attacking recklessly, soon giving it a charged shot and a K.O.

//and that's what happened to the other ones because I'm too lazy to write the other battles. //

"CPU- level 9, GO!"

Another CPU appeared, and one of the headrest kind to beat.

Even though it was level nine, it is kinda easy to beat. isn't it?

The CPU attacked, and grabbed you, throwing you up.

You used your down move thing, and attacked the CPU from above, dealing some damage.

You grabbed it, attacking and throwing it behind you, for a farther throw.

It ran at you, attacking once more, but you countered.

CPU - 32%

(Y/N) - 51%

You attacked it more, and tried to dodge all the attacks that you could dodge.

And soon enough, it came to an end point.

CPU - 257%

(Y/N) - 249%

*ding*

*hit*

*BAM*

KO!

You excited the stage, panting and desperately wishing for water, which Link kindly went to go and get for you.

"(Y/N) you were amazing out there!" Pit giggled slightly as he hugged you from the side, which made you jump slightly.

"Thanks." You answered, also giggling.

"Know we know what to expect from (Y/N).." Marth rubbed the back of his head, looking at the result screen, to see how many stars she had earned for beating CPUs

Stars- 7

Usually you get one star for every kill- and sense (Y/N) started on level 3...

She had to have killed the level 9 CPU.

Link returned and handed you a water bottle, "here."

"Thanks Link." you smiled, opening the bottled water and from drinking it.

"I'm going to go back to my room now." you sighed as you tightened the cap onto the bottle, and tossing it back and forth from one hand to the other.

"Ok." Link, Marth and Ike said in unison.

"I'm coming to!" Pit smiled as he followed you.

--------------

You threw your now empty water bottle into the trash can of your room, and walked over to the window, noticing that the sun looked like it was about to set soon.

You threw yourself onto your bed once again, as Pit walked into your room, closing the door and laying next to you.

"Hey.. Pit."

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"Do they know?"

"About what?"

"About us- and that we're dating."

"No- I don't think so.. why?"

"Just curious."

You smiled, kissing your boyfriend's forehead and hugging him- as the two of you slowly drifted off into sleep

________________

I have no life.. Don't i? ;u;

- Loreno