Chapter 35 - Ambush attack thing

I haven't updated in a forever- I'm sorry.

Blame my absence on Death Note, Fanfictions, and my X Reader book.
___________

"C'mon Pitoo!" You smiled as you grabbed the dark angel's hand, trying to drag him to the boxing ring.

"(Y/N), Go do something else, like cuddle with Pit or something." He answered, being annoyed

"What's wrong with a little fight!? It's not like those forced tournaments Master Hand does."

"Actually- it's like one of those forced tournaments."

You sighed, "Just stop being lame and fight me!" You wined, trying to get him to move from the table he was sitting at.

"If I do one match with you will you stop being so annoying?"

You smiled brightly, "Yes! And hey- I'm not annoying."

Dark Pit chuckled, standing up from the table as the two of you walked to the boxing ring side by side.

"Why didn't you ask Pit to a duel? Or Palutena?" Dark Pit asked, trying to place his hands into some imaginary pockets

"Well, Pit would probably just go easy on me, and well.. Lady Palutena can get really scary scary sometimes, heheh.." You told him, gently scratching your cheek

Dark Pit smiled softly, "That's understandable."

The two of you wandered towards the boxing stage, and got into positions, setting the rules for a 2 stock battle with no items

The battle started with a simple "Go!" From the announcer, and the two of you were off fighting with each other.

Dark Pit dashed towards you, using his simple combo. You dodged, then dashing at him with your side smash, sending him flying a bit off to the side.

The battle kept going on for what seemed like forever, until it was forced to a stop, when the whole stage went out of power, and the little light thing fell onto the both of you.

"W-What happened..?" You asked, trying not to give anyone any clues about being in pain.

"I don't know. but whatever it is- it's not good." Dark Pit tried to get up, but instead just crawled to where you were.

After a few minutes of laying there in complete silence, you could hear a faint voice- a voice that was worried, and a voice that wanted to get the two of you out of that broken down stage. Here, and now.

"Get some help!" He called out, busting down the door that lead into the boxing rink, taking flashlight and turning it on, calling the two of you by name. "(Y/N)! Pitoo! Where are you!"

You knew who it was from that voice, and no one else in the mansion would call Dark Pit 'Pitoo' if they weren't people from the Kid Icarus franchise or close friends.

"Pit!" You called out softly, your body being crushed by the metal bars that were on top of your back.

In a simple brawl, the falling lights would only give you slight damage when they fell on top of you and they would have you fly across the screen. However, when that gameplay mechanic is turned off, the damage that was reduced is turned back to its normal damage rate.

"Over Here!" Dark Pit called out loudly, getting the angel's attention to where the two of you were.

He turned around, shining the flashlight onto the falling lighting from the stage, noticing that something was causing it from touching the ground.

Dropping the flashlight onto the ground slowly, Pit ran over to where you were, struggling to lift the lighting up from You and Dark Pit.

"Pit!" Someone called out his name, as he turned his head to see Palutena coming to help him, "Lady Palutena!" He answered

Palutena ran towards the two of you, beginning to help pit raise the equipment, "The smash mansion is under attack; and it seems like there the same people who attacked everyone in brawl."

"It's him again, isn't it."

"Yes." Palutena nodded, knowing who it was sense she had watched his subspace mission up in skyworld.

"I'll take care of (Y/N), sense she's fragile," Palutena told Pit as she lifted you from the ground, once the lighting equipment had been tossed to the side. "You and Pitoo will aid the others outside, we'll be back as soon as possible."

Pit looked at you, looking at your fragile weak body as you laid there limp and unconscious from when the lighting equipment fell onto power of you so unexpectedly, "I understand, make sure you take care of (Y/N), Lady Palutena."

Palutena nodded, "She isn't dying this easily, Pit. (Y/N) is a strong girl, and you know that."

"I know!" Pit shouted as he ran outside towards the main battle with Pitoo behind him, where Lady Palutena rushed you to the infirmary, where hopefully Doctor Mario and a few of the other girls would be able to help you.

_______________

Sorry, this might be short.
It was a bit, rushed I guess.

I finally thought of a power, though :D

It's going to be something like Godoka- from the anime Madoka Magica. Magica, Magicia, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, whATEveR.

I was thinking about it being something like the trance in the Final Fantasy series, but nah.

- Loreno