Chapter 29 - Pain

Tbh im just doing things off of what my mind thinks at the exact moment i write the chapter

so, i dont even have a plot for this XD

Idek what to name this chapter so.. Ya x3

_____________

Pit and Link looked at you worriedly, trying to think of the multiple ways your wings could just go and dissapear without leaving a trace like that.

Having your wings being burned to death was out of the question, because you would have to have felt pain, and burnt feathers and ashes everywhere.

Having them being ripped out of your spine would cause a looot of blood loss and it could lead to instent death or something

Having wings being electrocuted would cause them to be numb numb and like black and just dead.

Having them being snipped off with scissors would leave like some bone being stuck out of your back or something.

"(Y-Y/N), How did this happen?"

"S-Someone told me a f-few things."

"Did you see their face?"

"No, it was completely black when t-they- AHHHHHH" you screamed in pain, Hugging Pit tightly. You could feel the damage of your wings being ripped out of your back.

Although they were gone in a flash, the person saved the pain for now.

"(Y/N)!!" Link and Pit yelled in unison, as Link scurried to your side.

"(Y/N)!! Dont die, dont die.. please!!" Pit yelled at you, he could feel the tears forming in his eyes.

Link grasped your hand tightly, "(Y/N).." Was all he could manage to say.

You cried into pit's chest as Pit hugged you tightly to his chest, "Link! Get help!"

Link looked at Pit worriedly , and then at Pit, nodding, he ran off somewhere.

~ Link's POV ~

Where can I go to get help!?

Robin- wait no, his Nasforatu only heals him

The other healing items cause eating things.. Unless

Fairiessss!

I ran towards the little supply room, that was stocked with tons of items for smash bros.

Looking around, I came across one of the crates labeled 'Fairies' .

Opening the crate, I tried to remember what her percentage was when she was screaming

//Idek why i put in the percentage thing out of battle .-. //

Shaking away the thought, I grabbed as many bottles as I could carry, and ran towards (Y/N)'s Room

- Normal POV -

As Link was running down the hallway, he dropped a few bottles, causing a few smashers to get curious and start following where he was going.

* * *

"Pit! Use one of these!" Link threw a bottle to the angel, as Pit quickly opened it, letting the fairy heal (Y/N).

You calmed down, you weren't really screaming anymore, you were just crying softly.

A few smashers gathered up around the doorway of (Y/N)'s room, surprised of what they were seeing.

"(Y/N)!?"

Pit looked behind him to see where the voices were coming from, seeing a blob of his friends and enemies standing next to the door, trying to see what was going on.

"Hey.. guys.." Pit chuckled softly

"What happened to (Y/N)?" One of them asked

"Someone magically ripped out her wings, but she didn't start dealing the pain until a couple of minutes ago, so I sent link to grab something that would help. " Pit looked down at you, and started stroking your (H/C) hair, "And now.. she's kinda asleep.."

"Ok."

They all left, leaving you two alone, sleeping in each others arms

Link was mad.

_____________________

I think I know who the enemy is gonna be, maybe, or maybe not.

Idk .-.

- Loreno1