Chapter 39 - Konade's Friendship

Ugh- I feel like this book has lost its touch and has gotten boring.

Sorry.

bUT
I think its funny because whenever i go to update a chapter i'd most likely put once sentence in and then immediately give up cx

Im sorry.

_____________

"I hate him so muCH!" You yelled to yourself as you fell face flat into your bed. Honestly, you were surprised that Master Hand let your guys still let you sleep in your regular rooms, even with half of it being broken and all of that stuff.

But sense it was mainly the stage area that got wrecked, you were able to keep your dorm rooms and not move outside and live in tents. You still had training, but there wouldn't be a major battle until the stages were fixed. And Master Hand had prOMISed that he could get it all done for 3 weeks to a month.

Let's just hope it doesn't increase from there.

You then sighed again, you were wondering what your actual relationship with this "Konade" was.

And the whole Friendship thing..?
Um, ok.

All of this was too confusing for you.

"Um, excuse me.. (Y/N)?" Palutena whispered as she knocked on your open door, "May I come in?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Palutena walked into your dorm and shut the door behind her. She sat down on a chair and called you over, "(Y/N), there's something I have to tell you, or.. Show you."

"What is it..?" You managed to get up from your bed and walk over to where she was sitting and sit down in a chair across from her.

"It's about your past."

"Oh.. Right.." You looked to the side and sunk in your chair.

"Don't be so down about it- after all, you do wanna know what really happened, right?"

You nodded, "I guess your right about that.."

"Alright." Palutena smiled softly, waving her pointer finger around your face, "Just close your eyes and relax, I'm sure you won't go into hypnosis or anything like that. Just do as I tell you, and everything will come back to its rightful place in your memory."

You nodded, closing your eyes and relaxing, soon growing tired as you wandered into dream land.

----> Dream/Flashback <----
[ Age: 5 Yrs ]

You sat in a field of grass, feeling the wind blow against your face as you looked up at the sky.

"(Y/N)!" A young boy called out, roughly around the same age as you. He had big and bright orange red eyes, and short messy black hair, along with some simple village clothing, "Lookie what I found!" He smiled brightly, holding out a white Daisy that he had found in the amiss of green grass.

"That's pretty!" You beamed, "Can I put it in my hair?"

"Yeah!" He nodded, handing you the Daisy and you put it in your hair, smiling and then twirling around, then falling down onto the grass, "Hey, Koni-chan." You asked your friend as you looked over at him, to where he was now sitting down next to you.

"Yes, (N/N)-Chan?"

"Promise me that we could be friends forever, ok?" You smiled, holding up a pinky.