Chapter 31 - The Phone call

10k reads and 400 votes, thank you all so much ;u;

I'm like actually making a Pit x Reader x Dark Pit, I just wanna finish this book before I publish it

_____________________

You were confused to who would do this to you- take your wings without your very permission.

You liked having wings, you liked being able to fly.

And you liked rubbing it in Pit's face that you could fly and he couldn't.

But you couldn't do any of those things anymore because of that dolt who took your wings away.

It could be Viridi- she hates humans and possibly you. turning you into a human so you could be hated equally among all the other humans that Viridi despises.

But she asked you to join her- she wouldn't take your wings away.

It just didn't make any sense.

You managed to get yourself out of bed and out of your room, ignoring the constant, "Go back to your room!" 's and the "your not well enough to leave yet!"

But you just wanted to YOLO it.

Making your way to Master Hand's room, you knocked on the big red door, waiting for him t answer and let you in.

"It's open!" He yelled from the other side.

You pushed the door open and walked into his room, where Master Hand magically changed into a human form.

"Hello (Y/N), I heard your wing's disappeared. How's your back?" He greeted you

"Oh, it's fine. it hurts every once and a while though." you answered placing a hand into your shoulder.

"That's good to hear, what did you need (Y/N)?" He held out a hand, beckoning you to walk closer to him.

"I was wondering if you had any ideas of who would take my wings from me. I've had a few ideas myself, but I thought about it longer and decided that they wouldn't take them from me."

"Well, who would those people be?"

"One of them would be Viridi, the goddess of nature. From our game, Kid Icarus. She despises all humans and threatens to kill them all with her reset bombs, bombs that when explode there are more trees and well.. nature. She could have taken my wings and made me human, where I would be hated by her just like all the others, But a while before we left to come here she asked me to ditch Lady Palutena and join her side."

Master hand moved his hand onto his chin, nodding for you to continue.

"Well, that's all that I could think of.. unless you have an idea of who took them away from me."

Master hand looked up and thought for a moment, "well.. theres him. he could've done it."

"Who exactly?"

He shook his head, "Nothing, no one important."

"Are.. you sure?"

"I'm positive," he walked over to you and placed a hand onto your shoulder, "now go and rest up, and try to think of who did this to you, i have some nuisances I have to attend."

You nodded slowly, "ok."

You walked out of the room, completely confused about everything.

* * *
"Is it him?" Master hand asked himself as he paced around the room, his hand on his forehead as he thought the same things over and over again.

"It couldn't be.. well it could, he is insane.."

Master hand sighed and walked over to where he had his little office telephone, dialing a number and placing one end of the phone onto his ear.

"Hello? Yes, it's me. I just have a question for you."

"Make it quick, I have business to attend to." the man on the other line said into the phone

He sighed, "Ok, fine. There's this young girl who is a smasher here,"

"You mean that pretty little angel?"

"Yes, her. she was doing fine about a week ago, but taking a small walk through the halls of the mansion, caused her wings to disappear."

"That's such a tragedy.. If you were wondering who it was, I guess you could say I did it." He laughed softly

"I knew it!"

"But hey, don't jump to conclusions yet. But if you do believe it was me and my boss that we did it, there will be some consequences."

"C-Consequences?"

"Your precious angel would have to die."

Master hand was surprised, "you'd kill her!? Why!" He yelled into the phone.

"She's a little special of a good little angel, too much light, and that amount of light needs to be crushed. we did it before, and we're not afraid to do it again," He hung up.

The master hand looked at the phone, then placed it down onto the mini-table it was on.

"What does he mean, 'we' ?"

He thought for a moment, and then flashbacks of the world before flood into his mind, "So we're going to have to do this again, huh?"

"My brother working for Tabuu.."

________________

HA

I CAME UP WITH SOME SORT OF STORY.

YUS.

- Loreno