Chapter 19

Wheein went to Hwasa house and told her to go on a date. Hwasa accepted not just because she knows her identity but because she started to have feelings. They went to a roller skate rink, to have fun. They arrived and got out. Wheein went and rent a pair of skates, while Hwasa was waiting. Once she rented them, she went to Hwasa and bent to put the skaters on.

"What are you doing?"

"Putting you on skates."

"I have hand's you know."

"Whatever. Done," Wheein said smiling. Once she put on her skates they went to the rink. Hwasa grabbed on Wheein hips so she won't fall.

"Lol. You don't know how to skates?"

"Shut up and move so I can move," she said coldly. Wheein thought of leaving her there to see what she will do.

"Ok, I'll move," she said smirking and she went off leaving Hwasa there all scared.

"YA! EY! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE. I'M FALL. I NEED HELP," Hwasa said about to cry. Wheein was there laughing, and she went to help her.

"You told me to move and I nicely moved."

"Not like that, idiot," Hwasa said shaking. Wheein laughed at her cuteness. They spent their day playing around and at night they went to eat.

Chungha was roller skating, that how she gets things off. She was going to the restroom when she saw a familiar face and saw that Hwasa was with the leader of the Jung territory. She got out of the place and went to her car to cry and thought "I should follow her." All-day she spies on Hwasa and the alpha.

"Ey, I saw you spying on them, and I know you want that chick, and I want the alpha. If we help each other we can get what we want," the female told her smirking.

A/N: I feel that y'all know who it is. btw like time pass but not alot.