Chapter 21

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" Hwasa didn't listen to her and start punching her while crying. Wheein was a fighter so she blocked all of them, and grab Hwasa wrist.

"What wrong?! What happen?!"

"You're a liar! You lied to me! You never loved me! YOU WANTED TO KILL ME as YOUR PARENTS DID TO MY MOTHER!" Hwasa cried.

Wheein felt a knife in her heart when she said that. She didn't know what happens, and she felt a punch on her cheek and fell.

"Leave! We are over! Now Jung Wheein, you're my enemy!"

"Wait, I don't know wha-"

"I DON'T CARE, LEAVE," she yelled.

Wheein felt like everything crumble, she felt the pain she felt 2 years ago. She didn't know what happen, she was confused and left like Hwasa order.

Wheein being in pain went to her house confuse, heartbroken; she wanted to drink until she couldn't anymore, but she instead went to her house. She opened the door and felt someone was hugging her, she hugged back thinking about Hwasa but once she scents her smell it was Baram. Baram kissed her passionately, while Wheein felt nothing only tears. They were about to do it when Wheein snapped out of her thoughts and only think that behind this was the beta, Chungha. She got her things and headed to Hwasa territory.

Solar was spending time at Moonbyul' s house. Moonbyul wanted to Solar meet Wheein. They were about to knock when they saw Wheein headed out in a rush and Baram from behind.

"Who's that," Solar said.

"That's Wheein ex, but I think something happens. With Wheein rushing out like that, and with her expression like that, something bad is going to happen," Moonbyul said worried getting inside her car.

Wheein left first, and Baram got in her car to follow her, and the couple went behind Baram's car.

A/N: uff.