Chapter 2

They reached their destination when someone opened the door. "Hello, Ms. Ahn. My name is Chungha and I am 22 y/o. From now on I will be your secretary and be part of your pack," she said bowing with a little blush. Hwasa was surprised, while Solar peeking from Hwasa behind.

Solar whispering to Hwasa, "Damn, get your girl, Jinni."

 "Oh, shut up, will ya." Solar was laughing.

They got out of the car and enter the company where she will receive her leadership. She has been to the company tons of time, but she is never amazed at how big it is.

"This way Ms. Ahn," Chungha said leading them to the elevator.

  "Please stop calling me 'Ms. Ahn,' call me Hwasa from now on, ok? You don't want me to call you unnie, right?" Chungha only lowers her head because she was shy. They got to the top floor, to be welcomed by the guest.

But there was a mat, in the generation, the Ahn family put a mat whenever someone is going to be the leader and to be able to take that place, they have to fight with the leader of the pack, but because Hwasa already fought with other alphas (because they wanted to take the place), and being the only child, she was already the leader, but not confirm yet.

"Welcome, my child. You already know the tradition, right? So, you must fight your old man, to take the place," Mr. Ahn said laughing.

"Dad, are you for real? Like for real, real? * rolling her eyes* It took me hours~ to change." Her dad already knew what she meant but she still needed to fight. "Whatever, I ma go change to get over with this."

On the other hand Solar was worried because, with all the sweating, Hwasa musky scent can come off. "Hey, Jinni?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think is safe? You know your real scent is strong and once the fake one disappears the whole room will start to smell your scent. We need to canc-."

"Yong don't worry. I apply almost a whole bottle. Everything is going to be fine," Hwasa said. They got out of the changing room, but Solar was still worried, but she believes in her best friend.

Both father and daughter are good at any material art; they have the highest belt in any material art, but Mr. Ahn decides to fight with taekwondo. Hwasa and Mr. Ahn already have their uniforms on, and ready to fight. They bowed to each other and they start with a position. "Dad, ha-ha, you will regret this"

"Hahaha, my daughter remember who am I"

"FIGHT," said Solar.

1 and a half-hour have passed, when Mr. Ahn gave up. *panting* "Told you, dad, that I'll win"

"Ye, Ye. Now that I have lost, Ahn Hyejin, you are now the new Leader! Welcome Hwasa," he said excitedly. Everyone was happy and the party began. "Um, Hwasa? C'mer," Mr. Ahn said whispering.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Go change fast. I gave up because it started to smell, not too much but little." Hwasa was shocked, but happy because of how her father understand. Once Hwasa change, Solar went to her.

"Jinni, I have to go, I need to get ready"

"Want me to accompany you?"

"Nah its fine, you enjoy the party ok, mwah have fun bestie"

"Ok, your ride is already outside, be safe ok Yong," Hwasa said.

"Ye, I will bye." They bid their goodbyes, and Solar enters the car once the chafer opens the door.

Someone licking their lips, "Smell sweet," she said.

A/N: Who do y'all think it is? Tbh, Idk if y'all understand it but hope you're enjoying it. See y'all next week.