Epilogue

*1 year later*

"Push bae, you can do it. Your strong, Push Harder," Wheein told her wife. After one month of their wedding, Hwasa surprised Wheein that they are going to be parents, and Wheein was there to protect her wife and baby.

"C'mon Mrs. Ahn one more push," the doctor said.

"SHES MRS. JUNG," Wheein yelled and the doctor regret saying Ahn.

"C'mon bae, one more push, I'm here for you."

"1... 2... 3... PUSH."

"AAAHHHHHHHHH."

"She's here," the doctor yells excitedly. The doctor gave the baby to Hwasa and Wheein who were excited to see their daughter. Both were crying with happiness to see a new member of the family.

"You did great bae," Wheein said kissing her. The nurses took the baby to clean her, and the couple was moved to another room.

"Hey, doc, can you tell us if our daughter is A or O," Wheein asked the doc.

"The nurses are going to tell you once they bring her."

The nurse came with the baby and told them that their daughter is an alpha.

"Hello Jung Ha Yoon, I'm your mommy and this is your mom," Hwasa said tearing up happiness seeing her baby. Wheein got in the bed hugging her wife and her baby. Moonbyul and Solar came to visit them and see the future leader.

"Oh, the baby is kicking, she must be excited," Solar said. They notice they were pregnant 4 months after Hwasa said she was pregnant. Moonbyul and Solar did their wedding short due to Solar pregnancy.

*4 months later*

"BAE SMILE AT THE CAMERA, IM RECORDING," Moonbyul said smiling holding the camera.

"STOP RECORDING AND HELP ME," Solar glare at her. Moonbyul put her phone away before her wife kills her.

"Ok, ok. Now push."

"AAAHHHHHHHH," Solar yelled. "AGH!! AAAHHH," and the baby was born.

"You have a beautiful girl, and she's omega," the doctor said. The couple got their baby, and they are tearing up with happiness.

"Welcome to the word Haneul," Solar said giving a kiss to her baby. They moved to another room, and their friends came.

"Yong! Told you it wasn't easy," Hwasa came hugging Solar.

"Shut up. This bitch was recording me instead of helping," Solar glare at Moonbyul who was hugging her newborn. They all laughed and like that their life happily with their babies.

A/N- Thank you for reading. It was my first story so that's why is not like good, but thank you for reading it. I'll see y'all soon again. 

🎉 You've finished reading ♨𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥 (𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖)♨ 🎉